Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks, Cris and the B1 Team, nice meeting, Robert, Mike, Jordan. You guys F'n with my fuel problem Saturday. And hang'in with me, a disaster in the driver's seat:|err. I could not figure out the rope, lights and the boat at all. I was thinking setting my play station steering wheel up to simulate the boats. Now when is that September race.;) Also thanks to your (Fernando) sheaf for the cane asada and dogs.:) Also nice talking to Bill Scotten, Lance, Tony, Corey, Danny, Todd, and all others. Thanks to Mike D for the in- ramp help, when The wifey was struggling. Have a great summer, hope to see you guys at the river.
Bob

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
You did awesome Bob, its a challenge to put together good solid laps. It will all come together soon and you will be right where you want to be! Your wife did awesome dropping you in, very cool!

Good times for sure, had a blast.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Made me a hater being there without my boat Burger! Good times...Lets get this NJBA Bowling thing off the ground like we were talking about! you pick the dates....its your bowling alley/bar!
TRG

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
You did great out there. Sorry we didnt get to talk much, I wanted to talk to more about a party at your place but it sounds like you and Todd did that already.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Right now, Saturday nights June 18 and the 25th are open, from 6:30 till ? Lets get this together.
Or should we start another thread?

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I think ive heard Finnegan claim tall claims that he is some sort of undisputed king of the lanes.....Im open to anything, got any Wii Bowlin Bob??? I will down right OWN FOOLS on the Wii!

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok June 25th it is. I'm marking it down. It will start at 6:30 till whenever Mike(Cyclone) takes all are bowling money:D.Pass it on, lets get a good crowd. Will deal with Direction and deatails after Memorial weekend. I'm thinking of doing burgers,dogs, fries, onion rings.
Bob

1 - 15 of 15 Posts