Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for putting us up last weekend, Budweiser Rd. was firing!!!!

Rhinoing, Oxy/acetlyne bombs, jungle juice, carne asada, moustaches not to mention fast boats and good safe racing. Its doesnt get any better than that. Sorry you didnt get a pass in the 418, next time..

Thanks Joe and Heather!

Chris and Shannon

·
Amber Racing Services
4,339 Posts
Oh my gawd what a good time ... I'm still faded!

I don't know where to start ... my stomach is still hurting from all of the laughing this past weekend.

Once again, special thanks go out to Joe & Heather for everything at Casa De Morgan!

And simply put Johnny is the man ... that guy is a workhorse!

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
I also want to say a huge Thank You to Joe, Heather and the rest of the BW road crew. You couldn't ask for better hospitality anywhere. I had an insane weekend. Thank You.

Ross

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
we are not worthy.

Heather and Joe- thanks for everything. best weekend ever on the water. jessa took a ton of photos. i'll start posting them here.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Thanks for putting us up last weekend, Budweiser Rd. was firing!!!!

Oxy/acetlyne bombs,
I remember when my grandpa said i shouldnt waste money on fireworks cause he can show me how to make my own.Probably around 25 years ago when the plastic oil bottles started replacing the round cans.

He said make a hole here stuff it with paper towel then he filled them up and would bring them out one by one you would place a newspaper under the paper towel light and run(you didnt know when it would blow up) the half gallon milk jugs were even better.Cops would show up only a few minutes later and interogate my uncle and my dad looking for illegal firecrackers wondering what we were blowing up never found anything even walked right past another home made special.

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
they are smiling now but the backseat passengers took a beating when i tried to pass heather with a shoddy line through the washes.

·
Premium Member
1,623 Posts
Joe and heather thanks again you guys are awesome hosts thats for sure.. heitman and johnny you guys are all super top notch it was also cool to hang out with mike and tom.Typical Red Cup weekend though cant remember enough and always around the best crowd possible.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts