Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Big thanks to todd, eric, snewton, wes, robert, randy, joe, mike, ross and everyone that helped me out this weekend. We went out sunday made the fastest pass with the boat yet at 9.12 @ 121 mph. Also special thanks to Greg S, Mike D, and Jeff Bennett, oh and of course the little blue bottle.:)

Another awesome weekend of racing!! Lets go to the river!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
That little motor was haulin the mail yesterday. Good job out there:)devil And you know were always glad to help

·
sixx st. seargant at arms
778 Posts
Big thanks to todd, eric, snewton, wes, robert, randy, joe, mike, ross and everyone that helped me out this weekend. We went out sunday made the fastest pass with the boat yet at 9.12 @ 121 mph. Also special thanks to Greg S, Mike D, and Jeff Bennett, oh and of course the little blue bottle.:)

Another awesome weekend of racing!! Lets go to the river!
anytime.boat looked good all weekend!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Thanks for letting me hang out on saturday Kjell, had a blast, well,...all but hanging out in the dirt lot after dark trying to get the "SHITPILE" hot soccer mom vehicle started!
That is the reason why I was unable to help out on Sunday, nothing like troubleshooting an elec. problem, and today I was stranded at work after thinking I had it figured out! :|err anyone want a problem child Tahoe?

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for letting me hang out on saturday Kjell, had a blast, well,...all but hanging out in the dirt lot after dark trying to get the "SHITPILE" hot soccer mom vehicle started!
That is the reason why I was unable to help out on Sunday, nothing like troubleshooting an elec. problem, and today I was stranded at work after thinking I had it figured out! :|err anyone want a problem child Tahoe?
No worries bud, Thanks so much for all your help on saturday, it was an awesome day.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts