Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Once again I would like to say thanks to the Amato family for inviting us all to Gunn lake. They have a way of making everyone feel welcome and at home. Scott and I had an excellent time and it was nice to see how many boats showed up. 39 Hot boats the last time I counted. The Shore Patrol didn't bother anybody, at least while I was there, but they let us know they were there to protect us all. The weather turned out to be beautiful,and so were all of the women that were there, and I think that fun was had by all who attended. If you were unable to be there, you missed a good time. I hope to see all of you at the Foote pond in Oscoda on the 24th, 25th and 26th of this month.

·
Registered
856 Posts
Absolutly TOP NOTCH get together. Thanks for everything!!!! Place to stay,food, all the laughs, ect. This topped last year hands down.... Sorry I left so early this morning without saying a thing. But I want to do nothing more than get home asap....

·
Registered
149 Posts
sorry I havent been on here sence the week before last I want to thank the amatos for the great time and making us feel right at home its been a tough time for me and the boy so I try to keep his mind on other things the food was great like always andthanks for the ride harvey on friday I have pics from fri nightshow and shine that I have even looked at myself yet butt I will get them on here thanks again for the great time :)hand

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.