Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You got me on the water and kinda back to the trailer with the use of your Jumper cables!
I thank you much!
Now, i will be down your way on wednesday, if you can pm me some det's i'll get them back to ya!
Thanks again!
Todd

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Wayne says

THANK YOU IN ALL CAPS!!!! AND THAT YOUR HAT IS ON THE WRONG WAY AND BIESEMEYERS ARE THE GREATEST THING SINCE BUTTER IN A TUB!!!:D

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
Last time I saw Wayne he was broke down on the freeway trying to get home from the Tom Papp outing. All he needed was a jump but neither of us had any cables.................

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Last time I saw Wayne he was broke down on the freeway trying to get home from the Tom Papp outing. All he needed was a jump but neither of us had any cables.................
I am in shock!...and you seemed the type to pull over and give him a "Suck" start, judging by the way you seemed to hook up Steve for a ride to the cove saturday!
[/QUOTE]

Nice hollywood handy there "mudhole in tha middle", i mean malcom!! lol:D

·
Purple headed member
7,646 Posts
I am in shock!...and you seemed the type to pull over and give him a "Suck" start, judging by the way you seemed to hook up Steve for a ride to the cove saturday!
v
Nice hollywood handy there "mudhole in tha middle", i mean malcom!! lol:D
Let's just say I had to "earn" my way to the cove.............;)

·
''GHOST of COLDFIRE''
1,887 Posts
Let's just say I had to "earn" my way to the cove.............;)
Whats Funny is i go to Smellsomore and run into a Herbert,Andy that i havent seen in 35 years! When i was growing up he always had the BADDEST shit!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts