Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know the writing is on the wall with all the bailouts, stimulous, extended unemployment, cash for clunkers....Healthcare for insurance for all........
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32260411/ns/politics-white_house

White House cannot rule out higher taxes on the middle class.
White House treasury secretary on Sunday said he cannot rule out higher taxes to help tame an exploding budget deficit and his chief economic adviser would not dismiss raising them on middle-class Americans as part of a health care overhaul.

Only took 8 months for them to say it yet die hard supporters believed he was going to lower their taxes not raise them ...

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
All according to script......"Give them a chance" my asse. This was the intent from the beginning.:|err

R

·
0 Posts
I said it along time ago. The money has to come from somewhere. It just didn't pencil out. You can't fill in the crater the size of the Grand Canyon by lowering taxes or bumping up taxes on only a few people. But it would help if you didn't deepen the crater by 100mi in the first place.

Lets do something, even if it's wrong...:)sphss

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I know some of you guys think I am a wolf in sheeps clothing...but this is the reason I have been so worried about the Republican 'brand' and about worrying about petty bullshit.

This is the time to be the party of 'no' and I hope we have enough political capital to defeat this travesty.

I thought they would get a couple years our of the '**** the rich' thing before adjusting their definition of 'rich'...but apparently I was wrong.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I know some of you guys think I am a wolf in sheeps clothing...but this is the reason I have been so worried about the Republican 'brand' and about worrying about petty bullshit.

This is the time to be the party of 'no' and I hope we have enough political capital to defeat this travesty.

I thought they would get a couple years our of the '**** the rich' thing before adjusting their definition of 'rich'...but apparently I was wrong.

Are you trying to tell us that now that the ball is coming into your court your becoming concerned?

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
It's only been 6 months, 2 weeks and barely 2-1/2 days.
Did we somehow not know this mess was coming? Congress had been wreaking havoc for 2 years without Obama in charge. These people and they're incessant legislation are going to affect and infect us all far beyond 2010. And they're not going to stop in 2010/12. Once the majority of the tearing down of America has been initiated and if voted out, they will go back to their towns and states and continue the process.
Just think, we have almost 15 more months of this reign of terror. The real intrusive stuff hasn't even been passed yet.

Then, there's the horrid, though unlikely, possibility of a second term of Obama. Not to mention the new messiah standard of change he has brought upon this nation. People like my ex niece in-law, with their mind-full-of-mush ideas, will undoubtedly be lined up to continue the "change":mad:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Are you trying to tell us that now that the ball is coming into your court your becoming concerned?
ah, no...I have been pretty clear from the beginning that I felt Obama's fiscal policies would be much more damaging than his social ones and that the Republican party needed to refocus on its core of fiscal sanity.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's only been 6 months, 2 weeks and barely 2-1/2 days.
Did we somehow not know this mess was coming? Congress had been wreaking havoc for 2 years without Obama in charge. These people and they're incessant legislation are going to affect and infect us all far beyond 2010. And they're not going to stop in 2010/12. Once the majority of the tearing down of America has been initiated and if voted out, they will go back to their towns and states and continue the process.
Just think, we have almost 15 more months of this reign of terror. The real intrusive stuff hasn't even been passed yet.

Then, there's the horrid, though unlikely, possibility of a second term of Obama. Not to mention the new messiah standard of change he has brought upon this nation. People like my ex niece in-law, with their mind-full-of-mush ideas, will undoubtedly be lined up to continue the "change":mad:
I stand corrected GB, it is less then 8 months.:mad: Yes the entitled will still vote for entitlement programs.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
It's becoming more noticable that the general public is starting to see through the Dem-O bullshitt storm. The economy is not moving and unemployment is gradually rising. Once the people realize the stimulous has done nothing and that healthcare isn't going to be free they will wake up.

They will have their hardcore followers to the end, but the middle voters who just thought going Dem was a chance at change aren't going to repeat their mistake. Segments of society aren't going anywhere but down and they are forgetting gradually who GW Bush was and focusing on the man in the spotlight. HusseinO's ego will be his downfall as he is personally tagging his name on everything that isn't working.

Politicians are not a loyal breed and as soon as they get the feel O is losing grace, they will jump ship trying to disassociate and keep their precious offices. 2010 is going to hopefully produce the groundswell to stop this "Chicago Based Fiasco"......

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Today the White House is retracting the tax hike statement. I am sure they had no choice even if it is the inevetiable truth. He is already getting resistance on his health care reform. The very mention of middle class tax hikes had to be another step backwards in his health care reform.......
Senior memebers and Obama....one doesn't know what the other hand is doing....

We all know its coming..no matter what they say.

·
Cajun Member
1,436 Posts
Politicians are not a loyal breed and as soon as they get the feel O is losing grace, they will jump ship trying to disassociate and keep their precious offices. 2010 is going to hopefully produce the groundswell to stop this "Chicago Based Fiasco"......
I think you're right,most politicians will sell their first born to have the power and the glory.Stupid f*ckers can't see the tidal wave of discontent?The more these "society abusers" push,the more the working class wouldn't piss on them to put them out if,if they were on fire.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Hussein is a fiscal idiot. He is so intent on getting his Marxist programs through, nothing else matters. His campaign B.S. about the rich and corporations paying for his commie ideas, have no basis of fact. The middle class is the largest tax base, and pays the most tax revenue, if you include all tax structures.

Tax revenue to the Feds. are down to the level of the !930's.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Hussein is a fiscal idiot. He is so intent on getting his Marxist programs through, nothing else matters. His campaign B.S. about the rich and corporations paying for his commie ideas, have no basis of fact. The middle class is the largest tax base, and pays the most tax revenue, if you include all tax structures.

Tax revenue to the Feds. are down to the level of the !930's.
Yes. And frankly, how could any one expect anything different?
He has never had a cash flow job, or ran anything involving receiving and outlay.
The only income He ever had that was not Gov. dole was his own book about himself.
And it is apparent that he has never balanced a checkbook or a credit card.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Just where did these clowns actually believe their income would come from if not the working class. They've already shocked small business into bankruptcy all over the nation and that's where the majority of their government income came from. I can't wait to file my 2009 return. I've paid 6 digit taxes for decades but I haven't had a single red cent of income this year as a direct result of the Kenyan and his Buffoons. They get nothing from me now so where else did you think they will look for their revenue source?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Just where did these clowns actually believe their income would come from if not the working class. They've already shocked small business into bankruptcy all over the nation and that's where the majority of their government income came from. I can't wait to file my 2009 return. I've paid 6 digit taxes for decades but I haven't had a single red cent of income this year as a direct result of the Kenyan and his Buffoons. They get nothing from me now so where else did you think they will look for their revenue source?
Amen to that Doc!

I threatened last year to shut down at 250K. No problem, I won't even get close.
My taxable income will be half of last year, yet expenses are close to the same level.
You don't have to be a mathematician to figure that one out.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Someone other than me has done some math on the income taxes.

The top 1% of income earners pay over 41% of the govt tax income.

The BOTTOM 95%, pay LESS THAN 40% of the govt. tax inxcome.

The middle 20% is paid by those "top 2-4%" of income earners.

Just a bit over one million people pay almost 1/2 the federal tax bill, and pay more than the bottom 140 million taxpayers COMBINED.

5% of people pay 60% of the govt's income.

The absolute bottom 50% of wage-earners, pay NOTHING (in fact, most get taxes in refunds they never earned, or paid.)

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
Someone other than me has done some math on the income taxes.

The top 1% of income earners pay over 41% of the govt tax income.

The BOTTOM 95%, pay LESS THAN 40% of the govt. tax inxcome.

The middle 20% is paid by those "top 2-4%" of income earners.

Just a bit over one million people pay almost 1/2 the federal tax bill, and pay more than the bottom 140 million taxpayers COMBINED.

5% of people pay 60% of the govt's income.

The absolute bottom 50% of wage-earners, pay NOTHING (in fact, most get taxes in refunds they never earned, or paid.)
Wait till the 2010 Budgets come up. Its going to make the current situation look like windfall.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts