Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That thump you heard last night and this morning were the Obama administration, through Jay Carney and Joe Biden, throwing Hildabeast Clinton under the bus!
"It was the state department that made the decision not to staff the embassy. The Oval Office never heard that there was a request for more security."

"We received the wrong information from the intelligence community about Libya."

So I wonder how Hildabeast is going to like that? I hope she knows that if Obama gets a second term that her chances for the presidency in 2016 is shot! This will hurt any chances for any future elected offices as well. I hope her and Billy Boy will remember that!

Also, if Obama's intelligence community can't tell the difference between a protest that never happened and a terrorist attack, how are they going to know when Iran gets nuclear weapon capability!

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
That thump you heard last night and this morning were the Obama administration, through Jay Carney and Joe Biden, throwing Hildabeast Clinton under the bus!
"It was the state department that made the decision not to staff the embassy. The Oval Office never heard that there was a request for more security."

"We received the wrong information from the intelligence community about Libya."

So I wonder how Hildabeast is going to like that? I hope she knows that if Obama gets a second term that her chances for the presidency in 2016 is shot! This will hurt any chances for any future elected offices as well. I hope her and Billy Boy will remember that!

Also, if Obama's intelligence community can't tell the difference between a protest that never happened and a terrorist attack, how are they going to know when Iran gets nuclear weapon capability!
You made the same connection I did. Glad it didn't go unoticed.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
a protest that never happened

The peaceful protest went on all day. It wasn't til night fell that the al Qaeda assault took place.
There was no protest in Benghazi you idiot.
There ARE documents showing the Ambassadors requests for more security though.

Oh yeah his requests were DENIED.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
NOPE, Im not buying it...

THe POTUS (the lame one) has to take the BAD with the good... It's resting squarely on him...

OlameO owns this FU...........

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
They knew and they really didn't care.
Presidents have left office for listening on another's telephone. This president had multiple deaths on his shoulders as a direct result of his actions (or non-actions) but the press gives him a pass. How sad is that?

They Knew.jpg

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
They knew and they really didn't care.
Presidents have left office for listening on another's telephone. This president had multiple deaths on his shoulders as a direct result of his actions (or non-actions) but the press gives him a pass. How sad is that?
he gets a pass because he is so suave, and so hip, and so stylish... and George Clooney loves him... :duh:

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
The press may give him a pass, but I don't think the people will. This may be the one he can't shake
It's crazy. What a sad testimony to the level our population and the press have sank to.
Allowing this to continue.

Holder, F&F, suing States, all the inside cashouts for green energy support....it's mind boggling what this admin has perpetrated, with little or no accountability at all.

Seriously, any one or 2 of the things on this list would have been grounds for impeachment of ANY previous president, criminal contempt charges against half the admin.

What the FUCK????
D's, R's, it would make no difference. THIS is what disgusts me the most.
WE as citizens REGARDLESS of party BS should not be tolerating this non-stop lying and spinning.

This imposter has NOT ONCE stood up and took responsibility for ANYTHING negative, yet basks in blaming everyone under the sun for any problems.
"I got Bin Laden" FUCK YOU DID!!!!
Where is the SEAL team now????

It makes me sick that O has seemingly hypnotized half the damned Country like some fucking pied piper from hell.

We had Clinton on the carpet over a damned cigar and a soggy dress for Christs sake.
WAKE up people!!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
It's crazy. What a sad testimony to the level our population and the press have sank to.

Holder, F&F, suing States, all the inside cashouts for green energy support....it's mind boggling what this admin has perpetrated, with little or no accountability at all.

Seriously, any one or 2 of the things on this list would have been grounds for impeachment of ANY previous president, criminal contempt charges against half the admin.

What the FUCK????
WE as citizens REGARDLESS of party BS should not be tolerating this non-stop lying and spinning.

This imposter has NOT ONCE stood up and took responsibility for ANYTHING negative, yet basks in blaming everyone under the sun for any problems.

It makes me sick that O has seemingly hypnotized half the damned Country like some fucking pied piper from hell.

We had Clinton on the carpet over a damned cigar and a soggy dress for Christs sake.
WAKE up people!!!
Yet, Rod, CD, 1986, Shue, dumouse, eddie, the bridge dweller, etc. will openly support him without reservation. That's how far this country has fallen.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Yet, Rod, CD, 1986, Shue, dumouse, eddie, the bridge dweller, etc. will openly support him without reservation. That's how far this country has fallen.:))ThumbsDwn
They are like the British commander in "Bridge on the River Kwai".

Col. Nicholson looks up at the battle to destroy the bridge, with his men and the Americans dying in a large part by his hand and says...."What have I done"????

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
As long as they're getting what they think is their Obama freebies!!! Once they've been cut off, they'll be screaming like a stuck pig about how they're getting screwed by the government!!!

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

What the FUCK????

WAKE up people!!!

I agree with everything you said Tommy except "our population". I truly believe the majority of Americans are good people.They just are misinformed or not informed at all. That I blame on the MSM, and yes liberals I do believe it's a conspiracy.

I had a conversation a couple weeks ago with a customer who immigrated from Cambodia over 20 years ago. Very hard working SBO who was spewing the same lies about Romney the media was spreading. When I started asking him where he got his info, he responded mostly CNN. When I started explaining media bias he stopped me and said, "Greg, this is America. The media can't lie." Lord only knows how many other honest, hard working Americans believe this myth that the media always tells the truth!
If only the media told half the truth, this fraud of a president would never have been elected.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
And on the original subject. Has anyone thought what a bad move this is for the Admin ? I don't think I would want to cross Hillary. She just might blow everything wide open.:)bulb

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I agree with everything you said Tommy except "our population". I truly believe the majority of Americans are good people.They just are misinformed or not informed at all. That I blame on the MSM, and yes liberals I do believe it's a conspiracy.

I had a conversation a couple weeks ago with a customer who immigrated from Cambodia over 20 years ago. Very hard working SBO who was spewing the same lies about Romney the media was spreading. When I started asking him where he got his info, he responded mostly CNN. When I started explaining media bias he stopped me and said, "Greg, this is America. The media can't lie." Lord only knows how many other honest, hard working Americans believe this myth that the media always tells the truth!
If only the media told half the truth, this fraud of a president would never have been elected.
I agree!
Only other thing I would add is, the people that I know who immigrated here from Cuba, Canada, Russia and England, think Americans take their freedoms and Constitution for granted.

They are all voting Romney and all vote Republican.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

I stand by my statement.
I agree with you though, but that is my point.
How can half our population allow themselves to be bullshited so easily??

And by an obvious den of liars and thieves??
They hardly even TRY to disguise their BS.

·
Registered
8,347 Posts
I stand by my statement.
I agree with you though, but that is my point.
How can half our population allow themselves to be bullshited so easily??

And by an obvious den of liars and thieves??
They hardly even TRY to disguise their BS.
We see it here everyday! A lack of common sense and inteligence has something to do with it. The rest I think its selfish. They vote Democrat to vote themself something!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts