Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's Officially On!!! Received word today we are good to go for the 2019 ARP Long Beach Sprint nationals presented by Nick rose insurance, Absolute Speed & Marine, Mike Brink Properties on August 17 & 18!!! We hope to see you at Long Beach Marine Stadium in two weeks!

For all updates and information, please visit Home Page | SCSC Racing or like us on facebook at Southern California Speedboat Club

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
thanks ross...u the man............be there saturday early..........are we gonna have rcl and surfrat tv:thumb:

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Mouz...would I let my fans down?? You know better then that..OF course Ol RCL will be there...I will be selling t shirts and autograph cards all weekend. I always wanted put my John Henry on your forehead...Come on by.:))eek:)):))eek:)):partyguy::)Unsure

·
Village Idiot
3,528 Posts
Mouz...would I let my fans down?? You know better then that..OF course Ol RCL will be there...I will be selling t shirts and autograph cards all weekend. I always wanted put my John Henry on your forehead...Come on by.:))eek:)):))eek:)):partyguy::)Unsure
I am glad to hear that you are coming, that means that there is a good chance your cooler brothers might be there. :yes:

Paul

Again, well done Ross!

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
That's so cool!! I'm so glad you'll get to see me:thumb:

·
6,576 Posts
Are you coming to watch High Speed Dunster attempt the speed record....he probably had to build another engine after the Dog and Andy Show...he put 300 laps on it. Used the tubing boats for turn bouy's...............................lol

·
Distinguished Member
5,782 Posts
Are you coming to watch High Speed Dunster attempt the speed record....he probably had to build another engine after the Dog and Andy Show...he put 300 laps on it. Used the tubing boats for turn bouy's...............................lol
Yea, crewing for him. And negatory on the engine rebuild, he's rockin Grose power!!

·
Steady Rollin
1,152 Posts
hah I saw RCL handling business on the mic, but didnt want to bug him.

Cant wait for sunday!

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
last time i said hey mike he looked at me and agnored me...................:duh: i hate that he is a bigger name then me......wouldnt give me time of day.....:)Unsure

·
Steady Rollin
1,152 Posts
last time i said hey mike he looked at me and agnored me...................:duh: i hate that he is a bigger name then me......wouldnt give me time of day.....:)Unsure

Dont feel bad, Tom Cruise pulled the same move with me when I ran into him on the street. Sometimes these stars just forget where they came from. I still like you Mouzer, i'll look for you out there sunday (only day i can make it)

·
6,576 Posts
Mouz...you must forget I have no detail vision. If you expect me to see you...you have to come up to me. I can't see faces from more then about 15-20 ft away...that's no BS..

·
Registered
19,887 Posts
:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil "TEAM MOUZER" :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Village Idiot
3,528 Posts
Mouz...you must forget I have no detail vision. If you expect me to see you...you have to come up to me. I can't see faces from more then about 15-20 ft away...that's no BS..
Sure, whatever. LOL You can spot me and my family from across the crowd.

Best wishes to all at the races next weekend. Here is hoping for a great and safe race next weekend. Lou, say hi to your brothers for us and give them a big hug for Buzzz as he misses them.

Paul

·
6,576 Posts
Tell Buzzz he can buy my brothers cheap...I deliver. They will be in a box van with no windows down by the river...Which river you might ask...That I can't tell you...:wink2:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Surf Rat?

Probably all the people who check this website are on the way to Long Beach, but does anybody know if Surf Rat will be there live-streaming this event?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts