Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its getting close. Here are some recent pics of my progress.

e. Here are some

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Ain't stuff purddy when it's new? Sure looks nice! Wanna do my 75 Miller when you get done? :) Can you take a photo of how you have your tanks mounted? I've got 15 gal IMCOsand I know they weren't the originals. Thanks, Greg

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys ! Still have alot of work to do, but its starting to look like a boat again :D More pics to come

Balls: I had Todd over @ TRG Fiberglass do the flow coating, and he also flipped it over and did the bottom. Turned out really nice. I ended up going w/ Guthrie and its been very smooth so far. ;)

Ross: That blue bottle is my only hope, if I plan on playing w/ you guys !

Gawnca: I didn't take any pics of the mounting before I carpeted the boat. My tanks are Imco 13 gallon gunnel tanks, and I tigged a bracket on the front and through bolted it to a piece of wood that I glassed in. In the back I glassed in a piece of wood also and used angle to hold it in place. Hope that helps. Pm if you want, I could go over it w/ you.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Wayne is a Homosexual ballet dancer and moonlights at the local adult movie theater as a Spritzer (Floor clean up dept)!:)hand
BTW Wayne, boat is looking great!

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wayne is a Homosexual ballet dancer and moonlights at the local adult movie theater as a Spritzer (Floor clean up dept)!:)hand
BTW Wayne, boat is looking great!
Thanks, ya ballbag !!

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Wayne,

That look's damn good. I thought you said you were on a budget ? ;)

Nice intake manifold, I think I've seen one of those before :p

Hope to see you somewhere this Summer.

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover :D

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
76Miller ,that intake and NOS set up looks awesome! What intake is that?
Boat look's clean as hell!....Hal

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
:)LegHump clean. great work

1 - 20 of 72 Posts