Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Classic..... ( just back from the LA boat Show) .. ..HB can all the sudden "afford" a brand new gooseneck with a hauler and custom paint, but won't put together a quality production
and quality web page and wheres my subscripition .... WTF !

IMHO: The thing wreek's of that scent called ... SH&%. I was think'ing about that while I was driving home in my new "carrara" that the show had lots a good stuff ... Lets say when I got home "After" I and was " Shocked " ...(lol)

·
Registered
936 Posts
Classic..... ( just back from the LA boat Show) .. ..HB can all the sudden "afford" a brand new gooseneck with a hauler and custom paint, but won't put together a quality production

IMHO: The thing wreek's of that scent called ... SH&%. I was think'ing about that while I was driving home in my new "carrara" that the show had lots a good stuff ... Lets say when I got home "After" I and was " Shocked " ...(lol)

HUUUHHH???Just spit it out, enquiring minds want to know!!!! Your covert paragraph makes almost no sense!!!:D;)

Thanks

·
Dazed and Transfused
2,308 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
This thread is worthless without pictures.

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts

·
Premium Member
156 Posts
I thought I would get some sneek peaks of the show when I opened this thread. Anyone have some or do I just have to wait till sunday?

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts

·
BB572
227 Posts
Their new hauler is at the show and it is VERY nice. I didn't get to see inside the trailer, but the tow rig and the trailer are awesome. :)

They are trying to get things situated. I spoke to some of their representatives tonight at the setup and voiced some concerns. They do want input from readers. Input does not necessarily mean "bitching" but good constructive criticism. So, when you see them at the show, let them know what you think. :)

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Their new hauler is at the show and it is VERY nice. I didn't get to see inside the trailer, but the tow rig and the trailer are awesome. :)

They are trying to get things situated. I spoke to some of their representatives tonight at the setup and voiced some concerns. They do want input from readers. Input does not necessarily mean "bitching" but good constructive criticism. So, when you see them at the show, let them know what you think. :)
They have to come up with something ro READ. Its a bit of a catch 22, they destroyed a large fanbase, they can't distribute on a retail level, forget about reading online, and the loyalty that we as readers/ forum members had, went to shit. How's that for VOICE? :|err

1 - 15 of 15 Posts