Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
So Dennis, who exactly are you calling out? I have now bone in this deal, just want to know what the pecking order is. Oh and I'll run ya, win lose or draw, it's all fun...hopefully my turd box will run now.

Cya this weekend.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
In an attempt to steer my Fan Club away from the JetBoat Picture thread, I've started this thread.

Please take a number and post away. All comments will be answered in the order that they come in. Don't be shy CS, Woods, RCB, Cyclone, HBJet, Mudpumper and all you other closet RR admirers.

RR :(:(
WOW... its a "woe is Dennis" thread you must really be in heaven now.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
It should be a "God damn Schmorgesbord" of river racing this summer!:D
How do I get in on some of this cruiser (family boat) action?
Im gonna miss winter!:D

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts
River racer

Yeah, 8.50's in a 250 pound boat is blazing. Wonder what it would run with an extra 6-#90 pound Cement bags in it(like my stuff). Might slow it down a couple tenths. :)sphss :)sphss :)sphss

Don't sweat it, Tortilleria. Just stand by with a rag to wipe CS's Ballistic Shorts off when he comes in after another, traumatic loss.

RR :)hand
250lb gullwing? pretty sure its closer to 400, dude i dont no u but from everything ive gathered on these forums u arent taking down CS or Cyclone

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
250lb gullwing? pretty sure its closer to 400, dude i dont no u but from everything ive gathered on these forums u arent taking down CS or Cyclone
I don't know him either but Ive watched him get spanked plenty of times at LL.
Kinda funny but when CS, Woods, RCB, Cyclone, HBJet, and Mudpumper loose a race you dont see them talking up every excuse as to why they lost. You win some, you loose some...and thats the way it is. Take the good with the bad guys!:p
peace;)

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
In an attempt to steer my Fan Club away from the JetBoat Picture thread, I've started this thread.

Please take a number and post away. All comments will be answered in the order that they come in. Don't be shy CS, Woods, RCB, Cyclone, HBJet, Mudpumper and all you other closet RR admirers.

RR :(:(
Damn, not only do you get your ass handed to you on the water, but your looking to get slapped on the forums too. ....Cool guy huh?

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
River Racer... You suck!!!!

Im not sure why you suck but it seemed like the cool thing to do :D!!

J/K of course.

You guys take lots of pics this weekend for us east coasters....

·
0 Posts
The only thing that weighs 400 lbs is your chinzz. Your bucket wont see any better than mid 10's with your portly azz drivin'. Remember weight distribution is key.....and you dont have it.

your boats name should be either

1. Drama
2. blue turd
3. sluggn' around
4. fat boyz toyz

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
Where's your boat Jon. Thought you were going to be running the BIG number?

Just bringing your #2 Pencil, Pad and Abacus to see how much I'm leaving on the table, eh??

RR
go to sleep....you have to race this weekend ...and you got 3 full days to talk smack..:D:)hand:D

·
I do all my own stunts.
1,599 Posts
Right......... Bring your Dad's boat with you. DON'T forget the 6 #90 bags of Cement to even things out. I sh*t more at one sitting than your Dad's boat weighs.

Oh yeah, before I forget, don't forget that SHAMWOW for CS's shorts. Keep em' nice and clean for him. I hear Losing and wetting yourself is a real pain if you sit in it(ask Cyclone, HB Jet or MudPumper. They know about it).

RR :)hand
screw the weight, its all about winnin!:(:(

c u at elsinore, dont get too worked up over the trash talking its all in good fun.......

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Where's your boat Jon. Thought you were going to be running the BIG number?

Just bringing your #2 Pencil, Pad and Abacus to see how much I'm leaving on the table, eh??

RR
It's in the garage, engines out got a few things to work on. I was going to flip the boat on Sunday but we loaned the backhoe to a friend for the weekend I need to go run it for them on Sunday. I'll have to flip it later in the week.

I'll see ya a Saturday... Good luck .. you sure know how to stir the pot, I have to give you that. Hope you run well this weekend I'll look for you.

Oh, is the 512" in it right now ?

S CP :D

·
Boat 502
1,298 Posts
Cool. I can't either. CS19 is the ONLY person besides you that uses that 'LAME' sign. Which one of you TURDS is going to get swatted by the other, or are you going to swat each other at the same time??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

RR :)grn:)grn:)grn
Here is how its gonna go down........I'll be $hit wrecked on Saturday, raising my beer and laughing my a$$ off when you line up next to Ross and get man handled...AGAIN. Then you will fire off more excuses on Monday. Just quit already, thats great you have a new motor and a horse jockey driving your boat. Whats that land you at 9.50, maybe ? Congrats ! The rest of your class isn't making a complete a$$ of themselves.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.