4,599 Posts

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts

·
Lord of the Drinks
2,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It should be single file...but it gets jacked up when someone goes real slow instead of idle (backs up the whole channel), so most people just try to go around them to keep from running up the back.

3 wide is just dumb- it means someone has blocked the whole ball of wax, and everyone starts to scramble trying to get through, but bumping is sure to follow.

It's stressful in any boat...let alone two blower motors and a little wind...lol.

:)sphss

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
It should be single file...but it gets jacked up when someone goes real slow instead of idle (backs up the whole channel), so most people just try to go around them to keep from running up the back.

3 wide is just dumb- it means someone has blocked the whole ball of wax, and everyone starts to scramble trying to get through, but bumping is sure to follow.

It's stressful in any boat...let alone two blower motors and a little wind...lol.

:)sphss

Aye Cap'n, I'm given her all she's got!!!! :D

·
Islander Transient
1,881 Posts
I saw a couple guys almost come to blows. There was a guy next to me in a big boat, Cig or something like that, and some @ss clown in a twin engine Magic Deck called "My Mojo" starts to go 3 wide on us, actually 2.5 because I was dropping behind the Cig. The guy in the Cig mentions that it's easier to go single file and the guy in the Magic gets a little cocky. Then is @ssclown kid walks from the front of the Magic to the rear acting all hard ass like he's going to jump from boat to boat.

"My Mojo", if you're on the boards, you're a real TOOL. :|err

Why I go throught the channel on holiday weekends is beyond me...:)sphss

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
And so much fun!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts