Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You have got to be f'n kidding me...

A legit thread about a boat company in question asking about a boat and its performances... Some jabs about the boat and staff, and it sticks around, goes for a couple days.

Then some real hard facts get put up and you f'n move it...

BullSHIAT!
Cameron

·
The King
1,107 Posts
You have got to be f'n kidding me...

A legit thread about a boat company in question asking about a boat and its performances... Some jabs about the boat and staff, and it sticks around, goes for a couple days.

Then some real hard facts get put up and you f'n move it...

BullSHIAT!
Cameron
Don't sugar coat it, tell us how you really feel. :D

·
waiting sucks
981 Posts
remember we cant handle threads like that. If it wasnt for the mods all of us on the forum would be exposed to things we shouldnt be. We need someone to watch out for us... their like parents watching their little children play in the sand box, give me a break...

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
I would have to agree...BS!!!! The thread was informative and there was not any bashing just people expressing their experiences.

Don't feel bad...the thread that was started on my VIP Energy Drinks got moved and CLOSED!:D

·
Registered
590 Posts
Does Cobra pay to advertise here? No advertising $$ = no mention of your product here.....

This site is all about the coin.

So, a thread was started about questions about Cobra, who is not an advertiser. If they were, does that mean Chris Davidson would have personally come on here and answered all the questions? What a joke.

I would love to hear from admin why it was pulled.

U

·
0 Posts
Does that mean I can't post any more Cobra pictures?
The do's and don't's are getting more confusing by the day around here. Open water seems to be more of a political and social forum than anything to do with boating :)sphss

Maybe the owners don't want manufacturer names in the titles of thread, unless they are paid advertisers?

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
WTF? It was just getting interesting as well! Plus I love looking at the pics that Cameron posted :)devil
It's not closed....go down to GWS and continue the thread. They just want it off the main forum.

Time for some people to go start their own forum with their own rules. Whaaaaaaaaaa,

·
Banned
80 Posts
same thing over again

It appears anytime their is a controversial thread its gets moved just another big brother thing goin on..

I will still take over your payments on the boat you dont want let me know guys PM me and lets talk....

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Was Cobra advertising? I dont think so... Someone was asking about the boat and its builder.
At that point it stayed. I would say until evaluations from other sources started getting posted on this site. Maybe a link would have been better. ;)

1 - 20 of 67 Posts