Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What they don't tell about living here is the mortality rate and loosing so many friends of advancing years.

This morning marks the 3rd loss of a member of my car club this year, and this one hit close to home, This man was one of the Original founding members of my car club, I looked to him for advice and guidance as we took the club from a dozen or so memberships up to the 127 memberships we have today. He was someone I would meet for lunch every Wednesday and share some good GUY time with as well as him teaching me a few fatherly lessons along the way. He was taken from us today at 67yrs young.

RIP Paul, I am really going to miss you:(

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
sorry to hear about your bud! godspeed bro!!

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Why is it that all the good guys die so young? After working so hard all their life and just as soon as they should be able to relax and enjoy the fruits of the labor they get taken away...it's just not fair!

So sorry to hear this!

·
LHC Architect
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why is it that all the good guys die so young? After working so hard all their life and just as soon as they should be able to relax and enjoy the fruits of the labor they get taken away...it's just not fair!

So sorry to hear this!
you nailed it.......
one of the good guys.

thanks all for the kind words (tough day)

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Sorry to hear it Karl, condolences to his family and large circle of friends.

·
Full Of It.
787 Posts
67, damn he should have had a lotta years left to enjoy. Isn't 67 when you are supposed to start taking Social Security?

That does it, I am gonna retire now while I am still working. :)

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
It's not the amount of years, it's the quality of the years. Hopefully he live a lifetime of quality years, and the tick theory caught up to him.

Karl, sorry for your loss.

If I live to 67, I would classify myself as lucky as I feel I have had as many good times already as most 90 year olds.

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
sorry to hear about your loss...

I thought you were talking about another place to eat... carry the memories!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts