Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
30 seconds...that's how long I made it.

What a disgrace.

The asshole who is possibly the biggest racist in power, and certainly an enemy of all that Martin Luther King fought and died for, paying tribute to Martin Luther.

I would not be surprised if the evil bastard caught on fire.

·
Just Me
4,056 Posts
30 seconds...that's how long I made it.

What a disgrace.

The asshole who is possibly the biggest racist in power, and certainly an enemy of all that Martin Luther King fought and died for, paying tribute to Martin Luther.

I would not be surprised if the evil bastard caught on fire.
I'm sure Zero in office was one of the dreams DR King had. While probably not specifically Zero in office, he had to have nightmares about his dream gone a muck. I'm just surprised they didn't title the speach, "I am the dream".

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure Zero in office was one of the dreams DR King had. While probably not specifically Zero in office, he had to have nightmares about his dream gone a muck. I'm just surprised they didn't title the speach, "I am the dream".
No kidding!!LOL.

O had his patented "smug asshole" face on, so the title did ring through as such.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
I didn't even know he was supposed to speak. I walked in the CNC shop and asked Info Jr if he was speaking live. He just nodded said something appropriate and I left.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts