Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was flipping the channels last night and landed on "The Ed Show".

Wow what a stupid show!! He makes himself look like an idiot.:)coffee

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
He's a fool blooded lib just like the one we voted in.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Jeffery Imlet is a strong Obama supporter and has been stacking MSNBC with people to be a mouthpiece for the DNC. They have gone from actually delivering the news to America just like most of the news media.
As a side note, wonder why Jeffery Imlet is a strong support of Obama?

Jeffery Imelt is the CEO for GE. GE owns NBC/MSNBC. GE is a large recipient of TARP funds through their financial arm. GE is also the supplier of of software dedicated to electronic medical records as well as other medical supplies. GE is also the main U.S. manufacturer of generators for windpowered generators. They also make the electric motors for hybrid vehicles.

I wonder if Imelt has any vested interest in Obama's agenda? Cnage you can believe in? You bet. This administration is by far worse than the corruption between Cheney and Haliburton!!!!! Not only have they learned the system, they've rewritten the book on it!!!!!

·
Registered
944 Posts
I was flipping the channels last night and landed on "The Ed Show".

Wow what a stupid show!! He makes himself look like an idiot.:)coffee
Unlike Glen Beck?

·
Registered
944 Posts
Jeffery Imlet is a strong Obama supporter and has been stacking MSNBC with people to be a mouthpiece for the DNC. They have gone from actually delivering the news to America just like most of the news media.

Rupert Murdoch is a strong Bush supporter and has been stacking Fox with people to be a mouthpiece for the RNC. They have gone from actually delivering the news to America just like most of the news media.

That's funny, the echo in here seems to be a bit distorted.....

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Rupert Murdoch is a strong Bush supporter and has been stacking Fox with people to be a mouthpiece for the RNC. They have gone from actually delivering the news to America just like most of the news media.

That's funny, the echo in here seems to be a bit distorted.....

Can you actually be real? When I watch MSNBC I see people attacking the person through their liberal dribble...FOX is much more focused on attacking the policy, lies and problems. Can you name on issue MSNBC has disputed about the Barry Presidency? I can name hundereds that Fox disputed with W and McCain about.

Just off the top of my head:
Border now along Mexico
Surge in Iraq and Afghanistan 1 year before
Bailouts
McCain not going after Obama about his redical connection to racists and terrorists
Drill Here and Now
TARP
McCain nomination to the Republican nominee for the election
Restructuring Freddy and Fanny despite Dem pressure not to

That was a few...can you name one?

·
Banned
1,019 Posts
I listen to Ed every day on Sirius. Glad he got the show on MSNBC. He's doing very well. :)devil

·
Registered
944 Posts
Can you actually be real? When I watch MSNBC I see people attacking the person through their liberal dribble...FOX is much more focused on attacking the policy, lies and problems. Can you name on issue MSNBC has disputed about the Barry Presidency? I can name hundereds that Fox disputed with W and McCain about.

Border now along Mexico
Surge in Iraq and Afghanistan 1 year before
Bailouts
McCain not going after Obama about his redical connection to racists and terrorists
Drill Here and Now
TARP
McCain nomination to the Republican nominee for the election
Restructuring Freddy and Fanny despite Dem pressure not to

That was a few...can you name one?
Can you actually be real? When I watch Fox I see people attacking the person through their right-wing dribble...MSNBC is much more focused on attacking the policy, lies and problems. Can you name one issue Fox has disputed about the Bush presidency? I can name hundreds that MSNBC disputed with Obama and Biden about.

Border fence along Mexico and immigration policy
Withdrawal of troops from Iraq now
Bailouts
Obama not going after McCain about his connection to racists and anti-choice terrorists.
Tougher fuel economy standards
TARP
Restructuring Fanny and Freddie despite pressure not to

That was a few can you name one?

There still seems to be an echo in here.......

Maybe I like MSNBC because they are my idiots, the same way you like Fox because they are your idiots?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts