Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ole Trumpy made it clear that anyone who is not in complete agreement with ALL of his policies/ideas is a traitor......When do we get to vote (only) "Yes" on this new concept? (BEST way to run a system; POSITIVE feed-back at all times! "Go right" (Getting close to edge of cliff) "Go farther right!" (But, um...Great job, man!) "Go ALL the WAY right!" (What is that funny feeling in the pit of my stomach? (Followed by a loud crunch!)

Also, I see that somehow, Obama messed up the SM....How did he affect it when he has been out of office for a whole year?

·
Registered
100 Posts
So ole Trumpy made it clear that anyone who is not in complete agreement with ALL of his policies/ideas is a traitor......When do we get to vote (only) "Yes" on this new concept? (BEST way to run a system; POSITIVE feed-back at all times! "Go right" (Getting close to edge of cliff) "Go farther right!" (But, um...Great job, man!) "Go ALL the WAY right!" (What is that funny feeling in the pit of my stomach? (Followed by a loud crunch!)

Also, I see that somehow, Obama messed up the SM....How did he affect it when he has been out of office for a whole year?

A little Cuckoo Cuckoo for Coco Puffs today ? :rolleyes:

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes but the progressives/liberals aren't looking with longing at ole Putin like you guys who are on the FAUX news/Putin choo-choo train......Now remember! ANY-THING that Trumpy says is Gospel.....In fact, hasn't he been chosen by the guy upstairs to "Rescue" the US?

You guys are the EPITOME of brain-washed.....Putin was smart...attack from the right while all of the rabid "patriotics" are watching to the left.....and it was so EASY!

Already we are completely isolated and have lost any influence in the world, and the stock market is disintegrating while we are being buried in DEBT (Typical >NEW< "Conservative"...."Debt is GOOD!")......The next move for you "Freedom-ers" is to outlaw dessent....I'm sure you will all be on board the "Tear-up-the-Constitution" train!

Just always listen to the "Child-in-Chief"..........The fool who is makin' fools of all of YOU!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Simple question for you "True conservatives"; Why do you now >>HATE<< Eisenhower, Reagan, Teddy, and Lincoln?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts