Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.... Guess one good deed deserves another. So, after the joy of having my child an extended week (for her recovery) and not a peep outta me over the " procedure", etc....

I get a call this morning from ms. crazy threatening to turn me into the county and also the courts over non-payment and playing games, etc, etc... So, i call Dept child services and re-discover and i have been positive in the account 2 months running, the officer at DCS says you have nothing to worry about from us...have her call us. ( On the advise of my Atty, I am to "forever stay in the positive" with the DCS Acct in case I cant work, get injured, etc... He said " its you stay outta jail card, choice is yours..." )

Only problem this way is that when there's money coming in, the ex's dont ask questions and go get new boob's, clothes,etc,etc.... BUT!! When it slow's to normal... ** SUDDENLY THERE'S AN EMERGENCY ISSUE AND ALL AGENCY'S GET CALLED!!!

Moral of the story boy's ..Be very careful with the women your with ...

eyes roll,
Rick32

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Been there done that

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
.... Guess one good deed deserves another. So, after the joy of having my child an extended week (for her recovery) and not a peep outta me over the " procedure", etc....

I get a call this morning from ms. crazy threatening to turn me into the county and also the courts over non-payment and playing games, etc, etc... So, i call Dept child services and re-discover and i have been positive in the account 2 months running, the officer at DCS says you have nothing to worry about from us...have her call us. ( On the advise of my Atty, I am to "forever stay in the positive" with the DCS Acct in case I cant work, get injured, etc... He said " its you stay outta jail card, choice is yours..." )

Only problem this way is that when there's money coming in, the ex's dont ask questions and go get new boob's, clothes,etc,etc.... BUT!! When it slow's to normal... ** SUDDENLY THERE'S AN EMERGENCY ISSUE AND ALL AGENCY'S GET CALLED!!!

eyes roll,
Rick32

Did you even get to touch em?

·
Broke mo fo
3,184 Posts

eyes roll,
Rick32
Didn't you remarry just recently? Didn't have enough huh? ;)

·
Got Beer?
434 Posts
.... On the advise of my atty, i am to "forever stay in the positive" with the dcs acct in case i cant work, get injured, etc... He said " its you stay outta jail card, choice is yours..." )
rick32

great advice

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
My ex drug me in and out of court on almost yearly basis trying to get more money. Sure glad that is all behind me now.

Ditto, would not wish this shiat on my enemy.

Don't do anything stupid. It will pass. It may be a while but it will pass.

·
Registered
77 Posts
They are so evil i pay two days late and she says she is gonna call dcs. I want a women to have to pay me just once and see how well they do it. THEY ARE ALL EVIL

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I'd pay someone to sneak in at night and pop them.

After a week goes by and you get bailed out and you go home, put your feet up, pop a cold beer, I'll bet an ear to ear smile would uncontrollably grow on your face.......:D

·
Registered
77 Posts
Look even in your little picture thing a rattle snake. You girls are so scary and the courts side with you girls. lol Just kidd

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
:mad: wouldn't it be nice if the court said get a job !!!, or said get some schooling in two tears or be cut off !!!, you know 90% of child support money goes to her needs , not the kids, proven time and time again.:mad:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I told the judge look at my fuel bill 3500.00 month how can i afford this he didnt know it was race gas. lol expensive to run a plumbing truck i hate paying them kills me every month. It would be easier to have someone else wright the check. Ya its for the child b.s.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
:mad: wouldn't it be nice if the court said get a job !!!, or said get some schooling in two tears or be cut off !!!, you know 90% of child support money goes to her needs , not the kids, proven time and time again.:mad:
i bet that is true in 99% of CS cases nationwide, however, my mom was always great about it.. my dad, when he paid, was always telling me that i needed to ask her about it whenever he would actually make the payments, she would buy me the clothes i needed and little stuff i wanted.. never really cared until one day she said "son, you got about 8k saved up from this money- blow it" so i bought my first boat!!! :)devil, in retrospect i shoulda kept that, but oh well! haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts