Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I heard a rumor he took the motor out , sold it then let the bank repo the boat . I bet the insurance company or bank would love to know he phucked them...Just sayin..
Wasn't the motor blown to smithereens?

I don't know Johns story but I know he caught quite a few bad breaks between the boat and the Chevelle he forked over a lot of money for. In both situations he got pretty burned.

If the repo story is true that sucks but I'm sure many people on these boards including some highly respected members got in over their heads and gave their homes back to the bank, I'd be hard pressed to believe that a few didn't gut the high end kitchen appliances before doing so.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I'd be hard pressed to believe that a few didn't gut the high end kitchen appliances before doing so.
Where I come from thats called stealing! Good times or bad, good people don't do it.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
thought i saw a thread that it was at eliminator for sale ?

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

I don't know Johns story but I know he caught quite a few bad breaks between the boat and the Chevelle he forked over a lot of money for. In both situations he got pretty burned.

If the repo story is true that sucks but I'm sure many people on these boards including some highly respected members got in over their heads and gave their homes back to the bank, I'd be hard pressed to believe that a few didn't gut the high end kitchen appliances before doing so.
If true then I would not longer consider them "Highly Respected".....just crooks. In bad times good people make bad decisions but it's still not an excuse.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
What ever happened to Erica ? Seemed like all was good theN NOT ?

·
6,873 Posts

If you bought that stuff after you bought the house its is just like packing your TV and BEDrooms up...
ITS YOUR STUFF...

Why the hard on for the guy...
BAD SHIT HAPPENS TO GOOD GUYS ALL THE TIME... You neber know It may hit you someday

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
What ever happened to Erica ? Seemed like all was good theN NOT ?
It was one big happy topless party with Grads, his old lady and them...guess she got a better offer.
Maybe I missed something?
I learned all this on the internet so none of it is probably true..:)sphss

·
Registered
660 Posts
If you bought that stuff after you bought the house its is just like packing your TV and BEDrooms up...
ITS YOUR STUFF...

If you dicked the bank out of a cpl 100K when you bail... its not your stuff.... It might make you "feel" better about taking it but that does not make it right.

·
6,873 Posts
If you dicked the bank out of a cpl 100K when you bail... its not your stuff.... It might make you "feel" better about taking it but that does not make it right.

So you are saying if something goes wrong in yoiur life, You have to leave everything you own in your house,
Boy are you clueless

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
So you are saying if something goes wrong in yoiur life, You have to leave everything you own in your house,
Boy are you clueless
So where do you draw the line......the fridge, dishwasher or maybe the heat pump?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Boy are you clueless
So, I'm confused.
When I replaced our stove with that big dollar state of the art stove, was I supposed to send the old one back to the seller?

When I sell, am I supposed to take the new stove, or attach a supplementary invoice to the asking price of the house?

Or or we talking blenders and toasters??:)sphss:)sphss

1 - 20 of 144 Posts