Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to hot springs ark. this weekend from Ponchatoula la. Got all the way to Monroe la. and totally blew out a set of trailer bearings. spent an hour on side of the road rebuilding the hub. Thats the bad and the ugly. Good news is installed a pertronics points to elect. conversion in my 429 bbf glastron carlson. starts with the bump of the key now. Ran awesome all weekend. not a single problem with the boat! limped all the way home though on the burned up hub, but made it. hope all had a good 4th.

Attachments

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,102 Posts
I think one of those would make a great family boat but do they only seat 5 or 6 people ?

I've always liked the way they look. Just needs a 700 hp 512" :)bulb ;)

S CP :D

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
Ponchatoula, LA

Best Strawberry Festival I've ever been to. Fun little town right there!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Glad you enjoyed our little town. on a sad note... crazy charlie albert of blood river landing, and of the tickfaw 200 poker runs passed away in a motorcycle accident near his marina. He was well known in this area, kind of a local celebrity for all his accomplishments. He was a super nice guy and will be missed by all. learn more about crazy charlie go to www.dundeeproductions.com

Attachments

·
"Try it Now!"
3,704 Posts
Dude, i think your boat is friggin awesome! Make sure you get them bearings fixed, you might of got some of that louisiana mud in them!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts