Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts

I need to do an inventory and see what I have. I know I need some more .223, .308 win, and some .45.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Firearms have been sale'n over 1 million per month since curious goerge won in Nov. also they est. over 1 billion rounds of ammo a month.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae74oMMQ4ak&feature=channel_page

This is good short vid. that helps to put a few things in perspective.
I have been wondering if it is even possible to quantify just how many long guns, pistols, ARs, AKs, shotguns have been sold since Barry S. was elected... Thanks for the info...

After spending a month on the road I finally have my "per dium" check and plan to UP the stats tomorrow at my favorite store... http://www.csmetall-werkes.com/ :)violent44

Should I build the 7" barrel AR in .223 OR 7.62x39? Decisions decisions... :D

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
Very nice, and in a good calibre.

I'm just too "old school" to have any fondness for the styling, but, that's personal preferences.
Nice hardware just the same. :)

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
I get to pick up a AR-15 LMT Lower on Oct 5 at 5:30pm! Just have to get the upper, and then going to get a Noveske.

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
LMT makes one of the nicer AR piston uppers. I'd complete your lower with the same brand. Noveske's are bad ass but over priced. JMO.

Try.

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/AR15-Upper-Receiver-Groups-s/1.htm

I am doing the LMT, as a full piece. The noveske will also be a full piece. Both will be mill. spec. I want them this particular way for the future value of them once the regs come down a little harder. Have a double star to shoot already, and would like to start on some ak's at some point. I only want the russians though, no POS romanian's. Have seen too many of them that have major flaws, and the wood is usually pretty unfinished and ugly looking.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
I am doing the LMT, as a full piece. The noveske will also be a full piece. Both will be mill. spec. I want them this particular way for the future value of them once the regs come down a little harder. Have a double star to shoot already, and would like to start on some ak's at some point. I only want the russians though, no POS romanian's. Have seen too many of them that have major flaws, and the wood is usually pretty unfinished and ugly looking.

I know the owner of Lancaster really well. PM me when ready.

BTW. There is nothing wrong with the Romy kits as long as they're built correctly. Any AK that comes into the US was a demilled weapon and re assembled with US made parts to meet compliance.

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
I know the owner of Lancaster really well. PM me when ready.

BTW. There is nothing wrong with the Romy kits as long as they're built correctly. Any AK that comes into the US was a demilled weapon and re assembled with US made parts to meet compliance.
Lancaster is in AZ, right? Do you know if they will ship a full lower to an FFL in CA? I like one of the ak pistols they have on the website. 8057 11.5" barrell, and would like to get a LR also. Maybe 1 month. Do you get some sort of discount through them?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

I need to do an inventory and see what I have. I know I need some more .223, .308 win, and some .45.

Another example of O "shooting" from the hip with absolutly no clue of the consequences or reaction of the people.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Lancaster is in AZ, right? Do you know if they will ship a full lower to an FFL in CA? I like one of the ak pistols they have on the website. 8057 11.5" barrell, and would like to get a LR also. Maybe 1 month. Do you get some sort of discount through them?

AK's are not done in lower/upper like Ar's. They are either receivers. Stamped steel or billet. I'll have to ask him if he does a CA compliant Rifle and pistol. I forgot your in CA. Time to get an AZ Lic.:D

The owner. Chet is a friend of mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts