Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw this movie yesterday oh I love it I cant wait to own it on DVD. I can only dream to have a bachelor party like that. If you havent seen it go check it out..:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
It looks really funny. Can't wait to see it.

·
It's good to be alive
1,526 Posts
Saw it on your recommendation tonight, classic. The photos on the camera they found at the end were a crack up.

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Saw it on your recommendation tonight, classic. The photos on the camera they found at the end were a crack up.
Oh the camera was the best:D

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
On my day off from shooting a movie, I go to this movie. Definitely a great flick, everyone was just rolling....

·
Registered
773 Posts
We just saw it yesterday....

The camera pics were funnier than crap!

Paging Dr. Faggot LOL !

When the tiny asian dude busted everyone up I was rolling!:D

·
Registered
82 Posts
I saw this movie yesterday oh I love it I cant wait to own it on DVD. I can only dream to have a bachelor party like that. If you havent seen it go check it out..:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil
I saw it a couple of months ago at Warner Bros. Hilarious movie!!

The DVD will have alot of extras.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
"nice purse..." "its not a purse its a satchel... indiana jones has one.." haha, best comedy this year so far!

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
"nice purse..." "its not a purse its a satchel... indiana jones has one.." haha, best comedy this year so far!
That was great what about when they ride down the escalator and they look like Rain man to go count cards haha

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
what about alans song? three best friends "we are the three best friends that anyone could ever ask for!" haha, idr how it goes exactly, but i want to go watch that movie again right now

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what about alans song? three best friends "we are the three best friends that anyone could ever ask for!" haha, idr how it goes exactly, but i want to go watch that movie again right now
Im going tomorrow to see it again haha:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts