Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
You're not supposed to take pictures of things like that!

Let the boat die a nice peacful private death with a little dignity....RIP little boat:D

GT :)hand

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You're not supposed to take pictures of things like that!

Let the boat die a nice peacful private death with a little dignity....RIP little boat:D

...I wasn't going to post it but I was just able to upload the Pic of it on the trailer that I had been trying to upload for months...I guess I got caught up in the moment of the success of the upload,...and acted beyond reason...

...My sincerest apologies to all of the boating community...and my utmost condolences to all Howard owners...:mad::mad:

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
...I wasn't going to post it but I was just able to upload the Pic of it on the trailer that I had been trying to upload for months...I guess I got caught up in the moment of the success of the upload,...and acted beyond reason...

...My sincerest apologies to all of the boating community...and my utmost condolences to all Howard owners...:mad::mad:
LOL :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
Free! I musta been sleepin'!

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
On one hand, its sad to see and old boat end up getting crushed. On the other hand, there is not many things as expensive as a "free" boat. :D

·
The Maverick
538 Posts
...If you'd only been close by when I was looking for a better idea:D..
You know all of this kind of reminds me about the story of my 1st glass 41 Willys Coupe body..... I was oh about 14 years old and payed a guy to make me the Willys, so he had started on it doing all the work out side and a storm cell came through and got to the glass body and messed it up. So rather then roll it over on me he burned the willys body and made me a new one that came out right the 2nd time around at no extra charge to me. But it was still sad to hear the first one turned into ash....

This also remindes me of that one part of the movie gone in 60 seconds with Cage when he got the GT 500 to the junk yard near the end of the movie and the claw came down and junked the fast back.

I know not any of that is really the same but you got the picture....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts