·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Another great accomplishment for Holder and the poser in the WH.:)sphss:)sphss
Hurry up 2012.:)devil

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Another states rights issue being used to take the country's minds off more serious matters.

The Kenyan is the best pot stirring politician in history. Keep fires going in every corner and divert attention from his backstage manipulations. A very evil and deceitful fraud is what he is, this manchild elected by blind fools following false hopes.

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
So basically, he can pick and choose what laws to selectively enforce and defend in court? Sure seems like another smack down on the Supremes (at least 5 of them).

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Sounds like he is doing something to appease the wacky left as they are very pissed at him. Just another quick move to set himself up for the upcoming campaign.:D

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
He is correct that the Defense of Marriage Act is unconstitutional. It does infringe upon the powers of the states ("powers" not "rights"). However, I find it rather pathetic that this is one of the very few times that he is willing to defend the constitution...

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Busy....

His Justice Dept is waaaaaay to busy fighting with about 3 dozen states over the obamacare fiasco, as well as a full time effort to stop Arizona from enforcing Federal immigration laws. To have them wasting time defending an American Heritage, marriage between a MAN and a WOMAN, just doesn't seem to be part of his agenda..... Imagine that..... Wonder what Kenya thinks of the word "Marriage"? Man and man, man and Monkey, Man and Goat?.... I'm betting faggot weddings in Kenya are held in the same place as the funerals, at the same TIME.....
Ray

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
He is correct that the Defense of Marriage Act is unconstitutional. It does infringe upon the powers of the states ("powers" not "rights"). However, I find it rather pathetic that this is one of the very few times that he is willing to defend the constitution...
So O is a fan of states' powers now? :D
or
Anything to get oil prices off the front page?

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Just setting the stage for his future Fag marriage to Homo lover Larry Sinclair!

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
So O is a fan of states' powers now? :D
or
Anything to get oil prices off the front page?
That and all the unrest with teachers unions, where at the end of the day, someone is going to be in for the rude awakening that pensions and pay REALLY can't be sustained under the current economy of their Messiah. Whom inspite of his deceptions and promises, they will then turn on.:)sphss:)hand

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Just setting the stage for his future Fag marriage to Homo lover Larry Sinclair!

Naaahhh...Hes too small time for Onumbnuts now....Onumbnuts is holding out for George Soros. Goin' after the big bucks.:p

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
At least he's consistent!
I, personally find marriage to be a sacred union between man and wife.
he doesn't
I think fiscal responsibility is vital in all levels of government
he doesn't
I believe it's time to reduce government back to basic necessities
he doesn't
I think we would be wise to enforce the laws on the books until they have been changed
he doesn't
I think we need responsible, moral, experienced, credentialed, wise leaders at the head of this country
he doesn't
I believe our supreme court justices should be placed for their expertise, experience and wisdom
he doesn't
I believe we need to expand our quest for energy resources to reduce dependence on foreign producers
he doesn't
I believe America is worth bettering for our citizens here and now as well as our children and beyond
he doesn't
I was sure he'd get the message delivered by America with the mid-term shellacking
he doesn't

need I go on?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
At least he's consistent!
I, personally find marriage to be a sacred union between man and wife.
he doesn't
I think fiscal responsibility is vital in all levels of government
he doesn't
I believe it's time to reduce government back to basic necessities
he doesn't
I think we would be wise to enforce the laws on the books until they have been changed
he doesn't
I think we need responsible, moral, experienced, credentialed, wise leaders at the head of this country
he doesn't
I believe our supreme court justices should be placed for their expertise, experience and wisdom
he doesn't
I believe we need to expand our quest for energy resources to reduce dependence on foreign producers
he doesn't
I believe America is worth bettering for our citizens here and now as well as our children and beyond
he doesn't
I was sure he'd get the message delivered by America with the mid-term shellacking
he doesn't

need I go on?
This^^^^

My god.. What has happend to my country?? We Need to start over, fire everybody!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts