Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The deranged woman who has been banging on the common door of my apartment building at all hours of the day and night -- and whom I spoke about in a previous thread -- returned this afternoon, demanding to be let into what passes for our foyer (really just a 4x4 area that's the bottom of a staircase leading up to two upstairs neighbors' apartments).

I warned her several times to go away and leave us alone, but she kept standing on the stoop, pounding on the door. She refused to vacate, so I came out brandishing a large batlike object that is actually an "Aqua-Zooka," a variation of a Super Soaker. That didn't scare her off, so I filled the pump with hot (not scalding) water, opened the door and let her have it, the water squirting full bore, right in her face.

She didn't move, just seemed rather befuddled. I screamed at her to go away, that the next douse would be bleach. She retreated to the sidewalk, but amazingly went no further, continuing to mutter to herself. I called the LAPD, who said they would send a squad car over. Predictably, they didn't arrive until nearly 90 minutes later, and by that time Lady Lunatic had left (no doubt plotting to bang on the door again at 3 a.m.).

LAPD did tell me something I didn't know, which is that my neighborhood has what's called a Senior Lead officer who's more or less in charge of keeping order in our area. I called and told him about my problem, and he said he'd come around tomorrow to discuss the matter further. He was curious to see the photo I took of this transient with my cell phone, so I emailed it to him (he said he might know who she is). You probably wouldn't guess from the pic that she's homeless, and I frankly have no idea if she is, but I assure you that she is out of her freaking mind.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Hopefully the senior lead officer will be able to help you out. Please keep us posted.

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Dude, you just kicked Whoopi Goldberg to the curb. She was probably there with Oprah to present you with a million dollar check.

Peckerhead.........:D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

·
Dog Days of Summer
590 Posts
Keep calling the police about the woman, it’s very obvious that she needs help. Keep in mind that she has all the same rights as you and me when you spray her with any liquids.
The mentally ill in our cities are not getting the help they need and because their brain doesn't work properly seeking help becomes a lot more complicated. Trying to improve the quality of life of those affected by mental illness and related disorders older is up uphill road for the family when they are over 18 years old.
I think they should have a group/organization that could provide hospitalization or residential care or outpatient services that could help the people with mental illness….my .02

·
Swollen Member
153 Posts
By the looks of her Guiness Beer shirt, I'd recommend a trail of empthy bottles ending at someones elses place with a cold sixer. She'd surely relocate.:D

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
You seriously tagged her with water? :|err

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
That is not "Gunt" it is a "FUPR" or Fatty Upper Pussy Region
I believe it was covered in Post #9, and it's Area, not region, or FUPA. :D:)devil

Although "gunt" as pointed out initially is also an acceptable term. :D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
1 - 20 of 45 Posts