Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A little elbow grease & things are looking better! as for fixing all the glass, thats one job that I gladly farm out. The good news is no extra sets of strut holes, just the water inlet hole, a drop thru strut is going to be a piece of cake! The delam from not running a blast plate isn't too big of a deal with the new plate & a big sandwich plate on top. Now to find a good glass guy.

Attachments

·
Registered
175 Posts
im puttn new stringers in a project bounce and i are doin over the next week or two but id be happy to do some glasswork for ya

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am so loving life right now!!! Finally good news on this boat!!! Those backing plates sure were ugly, but they worked!!! All the area around the strut is still perfect!!! Which opens up another possibility on the new strut, take the easy way & just have a steel one made, or It's got to be fliped over, so just do a drop thru!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Come on by & let me know if I need to flip it to start on the blast delam, new # 714-371-3832
im puttn new stringers in a project bounce and i are doin over the next week or two but id be happy to do some glasswork for ya

1 - 7 of 7 Posts