Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Lmao... you must not have read any of my past posts.....
The answer would be a resounding NO!
Sorry, I don't have time to read your other 5 thousand three hundred and sum posts. It just came off as you were defending irresponsible spending. If that is not the case, I apologize.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Sorry, I don't have time to read your other 5 thousand three hundred and sum posts. It just came off as you were defending irresponsible spending. If that is not the case, I apologize.
Maybe it was the way I typed it. I hate typing on a cell phone. My response should have been, as long as American citizens have money, democrats are more than happy to spend it instead of letting the citizens have what they've earned!

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
They will spend No Matter how much they have or we Owe ...Think about it ..just a few weeks ago Obamer wanted to raise taxes to bring in an extra 600million a month ... but what did Kerry do last week ?? Gave Egypt 540 million !! all the money that flies out the backdoor unchecked if known would be staggering

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
An increase of 6.2% a yr is small by their standards, I doubt they could do it, they would be back for more every year anyway.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
They will spend No Matter how much they have or we Owe ...Think about it ..just a few weeks ago Obamer wanted to raise taxes to bring in an extra 600million a month ... but what did Kerry do last week ?? Gave Egypt 540 million !! all the money that flies out the backdoor unchecked if known would be staggering
This demands a SLIGHT correction. The dems will spend what they see fit. There idea of a balanced budget is they spend and the public better keep up with revenue, or the country goes farther in debt. In their fucked up minds, its not a spending problem, its a funding problem brought about by the very people that create the jobs that fund their crazy ass spending.

Novel idea. Lets put the burden on the backs of the people that the government employees, instead fo the ones private sector does.
Imagine the money the goverment could save if they singled out city to federal employees and taxed them 90%.
Seems like a sound idea to me!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The mindset is this:
We have a debt problem and we aren't taking in enough taxes.
Our people are taxed to the point that we are receiving less revenue than we would if we reduced taxes.
The deficit is like a skyrocket out of control.

What should we do?

Surely not decrease our irresponsible spending, cut unnecessary government, stop foreign aid to nearly every other country in the world (most of whom hate us,) absolutely can't stop studying shrimp on treadmills or the mating habits of fruit flies in Fiji so let's just raise taxes on the last remaining productive and kill this golden goose once and for all. It's the democrat's way!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Novel idea. Lets put the burden on the backs of the people that the government employees, instead fo the ones private sector does.
Imagine the money the goverment could save if they singled out city to federal employees and taxed them 90%.
Seems like a sound idea to me!
Make this include anyone who lives off of Government contracts and we have gold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts