·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
:)hand I don't want to feel left out.:D

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fock here we go, trying to make yourself look fast wanting to race a 75 mph boat.

If you can not go by me with your hydro then you really would have a POS :p:p
You never know do ya? Maybe I do have a POS, I just think I am fast/quick!! :D
We will find out eventually :)sphss

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
I am glade I made #1 on your friend list,maybe I can make you president of my fan club :)hammers:)hammershil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)hil:)

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
Maybe should just go get this boat and quit pissing around and put chump change on the trailer for good. Its for sale with a good price. But I would have to paint it YELLOW :)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil:)devil

·
Registered
226 Posts
:)devil Hey Shotgun, remember the name on the first Yellow boat I owned, imagine, BAD ATTITUDE:)hand Maybe Amato still or may know Don Butch Blow. 911 jet boat??? ring any bells:):)punch:):)punch

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
:)devil Hey Shotgun, remember the name on the first Yellow boat I owned, imagine, BAD ATTITUDE:)hand Maybe Amato still or may know Don Butch Blow. 911 jet boat??? ring any bells:):)punch:):)punch
Not sure about that but I am sure he would have got his bell rung:)sphss

·
Registered
934 Posts
I dont think you could pedal that boat half way! But I am glad to see your starting to think clear and want a boat with a prop! I new you would come around. All them jet boaters want a v drive

·
Registered
226 Posts
Hey Flattie, you should be one to talk. if you think for a minute, your flat will run in any kind of conditions other than FLAT water ???:):)punch you will see, I am not saying I have the fastest boat but you will be NO problem.:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
934 Posts
Anyone who knows me they know I have drivin my flat in alot of places others would not even think about going. I blazed the path up to Hardy cove last 2years and back while others turned around some were jets. When everyone was saying that I would turn around due to it being rough. Im not saying it wasnt. But back off the plate and pedal her out and run on top, And stay on top. I live on lake mi so this is my testing water. I never have good water in front of my place but. I do run the crap out this thing I belive my friend has some video of me with white cap waves breaking over the deck.

·
Registered
226 Posts
:)handCaps are from Whops,Bang,Bang, cement boots?? besides then post them up, if Rat gets mine posted you will see 3' rollers @ Torch lake, stand on it stroker, flats will not run like the pics Rat will post for me. Like I said ,look @ the ceiling and dream some more.:)hand:)hand Tunnels are where it's @@@@@@@@@:)devil

·
Registered
226 Posts
:)devil Flattie your starting to think like Star Trek, ???:)hand:)hand:)hand where no other man has gone,?? look it's Flattie:)hand:)hand

·
Hydro Pilot
1,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Maybe should just go get this boat and quit pissing around and put chump change on the trailer for good. Its for sale with a good price. But I would have to paint it YELLOW :)devil:)

That is a nice ride, I was checking that out on another site.
Think you have to show up in a capsule hydro to "get er done" huh :D
In that case I will get a friend of the family to bring their capsuled TFH to Brower and we'll all have something to remember for years to come :D:D
Yer azz spanking :)hand

1 - 20 of 37 Posts