Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 321 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Glad to hear that. I dont care for blue. I like the colors that are on it. Just wet sand it and clear it. just my .02

·
northern member
602 Posts
cool hull , looks fast on the trailer , gonna be a missile with your turbo build in it :)grn

·
Registered
78 Posts
Sweet ride Tom.. looks nice, gonna be a light one thats for sure.. you better upgrade you lifevest while your at it.. :D

·
Registered
598 Posts
if thats not a Mantra hull its a dead ringer for one. i think it and the texas tunnel are the quickest hulls made. looks pretty going down the track too. theres another side to the story. be darned careful about the water you run it in and at the end of the run, set the nose back down slowly and in slick water. believe me, i know what it will do. my two texas tunnels have made me stain my drawers more than once.

·
LIQUID QUARTER MILE
562 Posts
looks good, good candi. for 10k plus rpm's lol

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
That is going to FLY Tom! Congrats on a good find and like was said upgrade your jacket and shorts! LOL!:D:D Looks good! Good luck! WT:)devil

·
Registered
376 Posts
That is a good lookin boat Tom, I am going to get out to see it run next summer. I am really intrested in see that sbc deal.

·
LIQUID QUARTER MILE
562 Posts
what kinda of hardware u going to put in put

·
LIQUID QUARTER MILE
562 Posts
cant wait to see it finished i went after a sunkisst winghull yesterday myself be sitting since 89 in barn gel is like new almost but int. needs be redone from sitting not been looked after but no biggie

1 - 20 of 321 Posts