Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Miss Chevois Rayson
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice!! Congratulations
thanks,, this boat is a lot of fun and alot easier to start out of gear,, but I hate banging it into gear it doesn't seem like it likes it, this boat is a big step up from my 70 mph ski boats so Its a learning process.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Hud...that's funny..I thought the same thing..ya gotta go to the Dave Sammons school...profile the thing close to shore..if somethin happens..they can swim to go get your ass...

·
Miss Chevois Rayson
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hud...that's funny..I thought the same thing..ya gotta go to the Dave Sammons school...profile the thing close to shore..if somethin happens..they can swim to go get your ass...
I was trying to be nice to the fishermen that were fishin off the bank,,c'mon

·
Registered
346 Posts
was that allens deal? that boats bad a$$

·
Registered
724 Posts
thanks,, this boat is a lot of fun and alot easier to start out of gear,, but I hate banging it into gear it doesn't seem like it likes it, this boat is a big step up from my 70 mph ski boats so Its a learning process.
start it out of gear let it clear its throate then use the kill switch to shut it down. drop it in gear then switch to on position hit starter and off you go. provided you don't take all day getting it done! p.s. Tony take some shim out of the secondary check, I can hear it in your video

·
Miss Chevois Rayson
329 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kill switch

start it out of gear let it clear its throate then use the kill switch to shut it down. drop it in gear then switch to on position hit starter and off you go. provided you don't take all day getting it done! p.s. Tony take some shim out of the secondary check, I can hear it in your video
First we need to install a kill switch,, we thought the bilge switch was our power but oh no it's just the bilge pump" it's hot all the time,, it does have a "tether kill switch "but that's it

·
Premium Member
1,840 Posts
First we need to install a kill switch,, we thought the bilge switch was our power but oh no it's just the bilge pump" it's hot all the time,, it does have a "tether kill switch "but that's it
The Nazi doesn't need no stinkin' kill switch! Pussys.:)devil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts