Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my Dad got back last night. And this morning the dam snow was at it again. This is getting soooooo old. I bet that this poor old boat has never even seen snow until we got a hold of it. It well never be the same. pulled into the shop and started cleaning it up. I think that the boat is in pritty good shape for a 1979. Well anyways it sure going to be fun playing with it this summer. I'm hoping to get it wet soon if the weather gets a little better. I wonder what it will do?? Check out the pic

Attachments

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Very nice boat for a 79. Thats what they look like when you take care of them;)

·
Registered
957 Posts
I love the colors on that boat i just wish they would have stuck with the same sceam on the deck but thats not that big of a deal that thing is beautiful, you got yourself one nice river hot rod.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
very nice congrats,on the boat,id be very proud,travis:D

·
Registered
325 Posts
Very NICE!
Is there anything that you need to do to get it ready or is it good to go?
Do you plan on changing anything?

I hope it warms up soon for you.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No the boat should be ready to hit the water. I already changed the foot pedal. It was way too close. I moved it 4" foward. There might be a thing or to with a new motor but should be good to go.

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
Damn, what a cherry boat you found! Congrats and please do keep the Potholes in mind for next LaborDay weekend. They'll be some other CP's there too and a nice boat like that will fit right in..

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea my Dad knows alot of people in the so cal area. We moved to Washington 15 years ago from so cal. Hade a place on the river by Aha Quin where he used to river race in the 80's. Found this boat from Joe at JP Marine in so cal. It should be alot of fun playing with it this summer.

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
but before that it was steve rapps boat . what up - bense -
Not much bobby. Hows everything going? hows your dad? Was out with the mafia boys last night out in their neck of the dirt. good times, bad hangovers, and no sleep :)devil

·
Registered
868 Posts
-bense - things are good, dads staying level hoping for better days ,wish I could of been there 6th st mafia are some cool dudes.... see you soon.....

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Looks good Brayden, tell your dads congrats on the new boat. I hear its the fastest thing to ever hit spokane waters......;)

Travis

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
Nice, very, very nice :)devil

Sleeper CP
Big Inch Ford Lover :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts