Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It will be Bud Light for Obama, Blue Moon for Crowley and Red Stripe for Gates, the White House says.

So, only the cop chooses a beer brewed by an American owned Company.

·
Gone
1,824 Posts
Watch Obama twist this all around to come out on his favor. That is what politicians do.
Personally I think the cop is chicken shit for even accepting.
I said it and I am glad.
LOL.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Watch Obama twist this all around to come out on his favor. That is what politicians do.
Personally I think the cop is chicken shit for even accepting.
I said it and I am glad.
LOL.
I agree 100%! I couldn't stand being around those two racists! :(

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
And now Biden will be part of the get together. I guess he got all butt hurt by not being invited to drink a beer at the White House. What a fu^%in joke. This must be like Willie Nelson smoking weed in the White House durring the Carter administration. Funny the similarities between the two dismal administrations.:)sphss

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I thought it was a smooth move to have them all up there. I always wondered why someone like Bush did not have critics come up and just shoot the shit and get ideas from each other.

As for the cop, he was a trainer form what I heard on dealing with the exact situations that he was put in so I am sure it is a great learning experience and might even get a career boost from it.:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
And now Biden will be part of the get together. I guess he got all butt hurt by not being invited to drink a beer at the White House. What a fu^%in joke. This must be like Willie Nelson smoking weed in the White House durring the Carter administration. Funny the similarities between the two dismal administrations.:)sphss
Joe is still sitting outside that neighborhood bar he claimed to frequent back in his hometown that has been closed for 20+ years, waiting faithfully for it to open......:)devil

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Yeah and he had a N/A beer.:)sphss

·
Dreaming of snow
1,053 Posts
So, only the cop chooses a beer brewed by an American owned Company.

Blue Moon (my favorite mainstream beer! :D ) is brewed by Coors. Coors is owned by Molson. Molson is Canadian. So NONE of the three are American. If you want American and like the taste of Blue Moon, try Great White by Lost Coast Breweries.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Blue Moon (my favorite mainstream beer! :D ) is brewed by Coors. Coors is owned by Molson. Molson is Canadian. So NONE of the three are American. If you want American and like the taste of Blue Moon, try Great White by Lost Coast Breweries.
It's actually owned by both Molson and Coors and brewed in Colorado.
Dual country beer.:D

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
ANYTHING as long as it's not a iN BEV product... The latest FLEECING of a historical American brewer...

I expected Barry S. to choose Tsing Tao in lieu of his LOVE for China and the communists...

·
Registered
156 Posts
My question isn't about the beer they drank. It's about race relations.
I find it interesting that;
1. Sgt. Crowley was the only one to talk about it afterward at a press conference.
2. Why did Gates not hold a press conference.
3.The Black Sgt. who verified the White poliemans store is getting S#@t from the Black community. Who's racial here?
4.Both Obamass and Gates are both going to Martha's Vineyard for a holiday this week. Maybe they'll have another beer and laugh about how they hood winked us all. That's how STUPID they are!
5.Obamass is all for race relations, to destroy what we have built up over the last 100yrs.
So me another country in the world where all three races life together.
Sorry Hispanice but you are not a race.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ANYTHING as long as it's not a iN BEV product... The latest FLEECING of a historical American brewer...
Does everyone realize that as soon as inbev bought AB, all money to support teams like Miss Bud, or the Bud select boat were immediately yanked?

·
Registered
760 Posts
American Thinker..http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/obamas_revealing_body_l

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/obamas_revealing_body_language.html

Guess the picture is going to post.

« Finding What Works [For Big Business] In Health Care | Blog Home Page | Obama does Jeopardy »
Email Friend | Print Article | 120 Comments | Share
July 31, 2009
Obama's revealing body language (updated and expanded))
Thomas Lifson
This picture truly is worth at least a thousand words.

I am stunned that the official White House Blog published this picture and that it is in the public domain. The body language is most revealing.

Sergeant Crowley, the sole class act in this trio, helps the handicapped Professor Gates down the stairs, while Barack Obama, heedless of the infirmities of his friend and fellow victim of self-defined racial profiling, strides ahead on his own. So who is compassionate? And who is so self-involved and arrogant that he is oblivious?

In my own dealings with the wealthy and powerful, I have always found that the way to quickly capture the moral essence of a person is to watch how they treat those who are less powerful. Do they understand that the others are also human beings with feelings? Especially when they think nobody is looking.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
As with Joe the Plumber, when HusseinO encounters a regular person of character on the street, he completely reveals his true arrogant self and the pompous narcissistic asse he truly is........:|err

He is nothjing but an over educated piece of Kenyan gutter trash tearing apart America from within.

Notice also in the picture his image of sleeves rolled up, tie loose, and no jacket......Trying to be cool but he looks more like a posed "Communist Party Poster". Sure doesn't look like the Office he stole.....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts