Who da fock is going????????

1.?
2.?
3.?

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
You all be safe. Take lots of pictures.

I'll be working on my new build. All my parts will be in this week & the engine will be done by Friday or sooner. I also need to make the pump brace that this hull desperately needs:)devil Very Busy weekend that's for sure.

If all goes well I'll be out next weekend.:)devil In the Liberator.

I attended the 2 previous CBGTG. I'm sure there will be a 4th. I'm going to miss all them bad ass boats that show up.:(

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
Sitting this one out. Going to work and get some OT.

You guys have fun and be safe.

This was going to be my last trip for the 08 season. Thanks to everyone for a great season.

Gunna need sum help here shortly flipping my boat to do sum bottom work so i will hit you guys up.

·
Registered
854 Posts

This was going to be my last trip for the 08 season. Thanks to everyone for a great season.

Gunna need sum help here shortly flipping my boat to do sum bottom work so i will hit you guys up.

What do you mean the 08' season is done?? WTF??? It's just begun, it's going to be in the 90's for weeks:)devil

You and Shannon can roll with me Sat. I'm thinking about going early and coming home around 4pm or so.

Let me know

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
What do you mean the 08' season is done?? WTF??? It's just begun, it's going to be in the 90's for weeks:)devil

You and Shannon can roll with me Sat. I'm thinking about going early and coming home around 4pm or so.

Let me know
Im working. Boss is on vacation, i need to rack up the ot while i can.

Season is sum what over for me, have a ton of hunting comming up in the next 3 months.

That and i want to get a jump on the boat. Ton of shit to do.

2,056 Posts

Just call. I'm right down the road. :)

·
Banned
989 Posts

don't call me i'll be out boating :D :D

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I heard a rumor last night that after a few tweekings, Domies boat hauled Arse. I guess you wont be a boatsless foo. Have fun and try not to break anything...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts