Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Happy Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be the thread where you can post to eliminate Drunk Dialing and you can drunk post so you dont have to edit your posts in the morning !!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
If Im drunk, and the only thing I have to do is post on here, I may aswell shoot myself. :)bulb

On the Flipside, If I can turn on my computer, remember my passwords and then come up with a legible and interesting thought, Im not that drunk.:)sphss

U

·
0 Posts
If Im drunk, and the only thing I have to do is post on here, I may aswell shoot myself. :)bulb

On the Flipside, If I can turn on my computer, remember my passwords and then come up with a legible and interesting thought, Im not that drunk.:)sphss
Edit:

Welcome back Dennis

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Figures you would be proud of that one.

Oh I love how much you admire me.:D

You must love all the attention you get here on the boards. Or you wouldn't have 20 somethings posts per day. Look, Im not here to play with you. I know if I hurt your feelings again I may end up on another vacation.

Talk to you later Mr. Ultra. If you see me at the river come by and if I have a beer left in the cooler, I'll throw you one, and I might try not to aim at your head.

Before you get all huffy puffy remember, Im just a guy on the internet to you.;)

Later

U

·
0 Posts
Oh I love how much you admire me.:D

You must love all the attention you get here on the boards. Or you wouldn't have 20 somethings posts per day. Look, Im not here to play with you. I know if I hurt your feelings again I may end up on another vacation.

Talk to you later Mr. Ultra. If you see me at the river come by and if I have a beer left in the cooler, I'll throw you one, and I might try not to aim at your head.

Before you get all huffy puffy remember, Im just a guy on the internet to you.;)

Later
Have a good one Dennis.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
well soa was slightly disapointing and we are denting the keg in the fridge... therefore drunk and enjoying tuesday boozeday!

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
i almost started a new thread cause i couldn't find this one......

I have this friend she found out her husband was cheating on her. she was going to get a divorce/spilt etc. Now she is thinking of staying becuase she does not want to put up with the bull of having to move out, spilt things up etc. But she is misseribale. She only sticks around for the sex. Hates the sight of him etc.

I dont want to pry but f**K come one. I love this girl like my sister. What do you say to someone like that?

It will be OK? NO it wont. you cant do that. LOL

·
Registered
988 Posts
i almost started a new thread cause i couldn't find this one......

I have this friend she found out her husband was cheating on her. she was going to get a divorce/spilt etc. Now she is thinking of staying becuase she does not want to put up with the bull of having to move out, spilt things up etc. But she is misseribale. She only sticks around for the sex. Hates the sight of him etc.

I dont want to pry but f**K come one. I love this girl like my sister. What do you say to someone like that?

It will be OK? NO it wont. you cant do that. LOL
Shit thats nuts send her my way lol.

By the way im pretty lit! good thread~

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Have a good one Dennis.
You probably stated for RT to go ahead and shoot himself and then you remembered that you are an anti constitution card carrying member and remembered that by advocating the use of a gun you would be supporting what you hate......just my HONEST opinion!

Drunk post away.:)sphss

U

·
0 Posts
Unedited version

I heard they were having a sale on .357's at Walmart :)hand J/K
Now why don't you head back to the political sandbox where you belong.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.