Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Unedited version

Now why don't you head back to the political sandbox where you belong.
So you were advocating the use of a weapon and encouraging him to do so....and it's no secret that you despise RT, Me and many others on here....sounds like liberal mentality to me. I think you should get a vacation to think about your encouragement, though it may be sarcastic, to take his own life. There needs to be a line drawn and I think you crossed it.

Please report to the nearest mod for processing.

If Im drunk, and the only thing I have to do is post on here, I may aswell shoot myself. :)bulb

On the Flipside, If I can turn on my computer, remember my passwords and then come up with a legible and interesting thought, Im not that drunk.:)sphss
WTF Denis who are you trying to BS, I saw you after two zimas and you were crying and apologizing for every thing and telling me that you wished you were more sensitive. and then you said jet boats are gay and you wished you had a V-drive..

just say en
FM

WTF Denis who are you trying to BS, I saw you after two zimas and you were crying and apologizing for every thing and telling me that you wished you were more sensitive. and then you said jet boats are gay and you wished you had a V-drive..

just say en
FM

Hey ****! How many dudes did you make out with at the river last weekend?

What are you doing this weekend. Ive got some extra Rodeo tickets if you wanna come.

What are you doing this weekend. Ive got some extra Rodeo tickets if you wanna come.
Dennis,

We had a blast last weekend. Weather was little windy but the temp was perfect. Hopin' for another trip the 23rd.

You have any more trips planned?

WELL FIRST I'M NOT A ****:)st, I'm just a little confused with my gender.
and if you were a good friend you would try to help me! and not by inviting me to a rodeo! shit with all the eye candy I might pop.

just playen, ahhhh the next trip is the parker 300. Nickie and I are going to needles that Saturday to get the house ready for thanks giving...

FM

WELL FIRST I'M NOT A ****:)st, I'm just a little confused with my gender.
and if you were a good friend you would try to help me! and not by inviting me to a rodeo! shit with all the eye candy I might pop.

just playen, ahhhh the next trip is the parker 300. Nickie and I are going to needles that Saturday to get the house ready for thanks giving...

FM
HA! Cowboy buts drive fatman nuts! Yeah just like supercross, you turn down free tickets because your a ****!

My buddy was talking about cooking a pig under ground the day after turkey day up there. Im gonna launch down in Havasu sometime that weekend too. Bring a sweater!

Dennis,

We had a blast last weekend. Weather was little windy but the temp was perfect. Hopin' for another trip the 23rd.

You have any more trips planned?
Oh I bet its awesome!

I'll have to check with my schedule coordinator, but I think we don't have any planns for next weekend, so that might be it. I'd like to get one more trip in before it starts getting cold.

Oh I bet its awesome!

I'll have to check with my schedule coordinator, but I think we don't have any planns for next weekend, so that might be it. I'd like to get one more trip in before it starts getting cold.
You have one of those too ;)

At least one :D

So you were advocating the use of a weapon and encouraging him to do so....and it's no secret that you despise RT, Me and many others on here....sounds like liberal mentality to me. I think you should get a vacation to think about your encouragement, though it may be sarcastic, to take his own life. There needs to be a line drawn and I think you crossed it.

Please report to the nearest mod for processing.
I posted this this image to catmando and was banned for a week or so. I didnt really want him to go die or threaten him as the admin1 said I did. I was just offering him a suggestion that might help his stress level. You know what they say, when life gets tough, just give up! LOL

I posted this this image to catmando and was banned for a week or so. I didnt really want him to go die or threaten him as the admin1 said I did. I was just offering him a suggestion that might help his stress level. You know what they say, when life gets tough, just give up! LOL
Funny that someone would say that I despise you. While we always seem to have differences politically, that seems to be the extent of it. I don't think I despise anyone.

Hoping the the weather holds for the 23rd. I have to do at least one more trip.

He posted something then removed it as if to hide it, which makes me a little suspicious of his intentions even though he has done an O an tried to spin it the other way. He has gotten away with being a JA for a long time and every once in awhile I exercise my freedom to remind him.

Funny that someone would say that I despise you. While we always seem to have differences politically, that seems to be the extent of it. I don't think I despise anyone.

Hoping the the weather holds for the 23rd. I have to do at least one more trip.
Im sure we have many differences beside just on political topics. Who cares? Hey nobody has every said they despise me, so I would feel honored if someone did. :D

He posted something then removed it as if to hide it, which makes me a little suspicious of his intentions even though he has done an O an tried to spin it the other way. He has gotten away with being a JA for a long time and every once in awhile I exercise my freedom to remind him.
I will be the 1st to say that the moderators definatly have their favorites here and don't punish them.

Kinda like in elementary school. The tattle tale never gets in trouble.

I will be the 1st to say that the moderators definatly have their favorites here and don't punish them.

Kinda like in elementary school. The tattle tale never gets in trouble.
FYI, Dennis, I re-posted my edit for your reading pleasure. BTW, I had nothing to do with your vacation.

FYI, Dennis, I re-posted my edit for your reading pleasure. BTW, I had nothing to do with your vacation.

And you say it was a joke after the fact.....I believe that Smoken has burned you many times posting one thing and saying it was something else......there lies the suspicion with your actions. Just man up and admit the truth.

Oh Im not saying you did. Im just saying the poltics here are funny. I will say that you are definatly a pot stirrer here and love the drama.

There are some BIG shiit starters on this website that will never get banned, not even a slap on the wrist.

Take for example the train horn thread. the douchebag tough guy Catman-do gets all bent and threatens a member, then tells me he's not affraid to do stuff infront of police. Shit my gf hits my horn sometimes when she drives my truck. Would he attack a woman? But then I get banned for posting the above pic to catmando for aparently threatening him.

Then admin has the nerve to tell me to cool it last week (when I wasnt even tempered or expressing anger) but not say shiit to anyone else who actually was. I called admin out on it and sent a pm to them with no response.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.