Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Funny that someone would say that I despise you. While we always seem to have differences politically, that seems to be the extent of it. I don't think I despise anyone.

Hoping the the weather holds for the 23rd. I have to do at least one more trip.
That weekend will be our last trip for the year. Hope to see you out there John.

hmmm...

Until you do that sht in front of someones ole lady and they fock you up. Then they will be the ones laughing. You do that sht in front of my baby, i'd kick out your tail lights (have done it before, will do it again). I have an 06 mega cab also, and have replaced one of the tail lights at $80 a piece, you wont be laughing.

Why do you say that? I feel that its highly disrespectful when someone goes around blasting those horns just so that they could laugh. You do it around me, I dont care at all, as one of my employees has one and he blasts it as he passes on his way home. Im just saying, that if you did it while my baby was around (165db will damage a kids hearing), then some shts going down. This guy said he drives up and down Main St blasting it and just laughing as people jump.

...yep, Im the violent one.

Then admin has the nerve to tell me to cool it last week (when I wasnt even tempered or expressing anger) but not say shiit to anyone else who actually was. I called admin out on it and sent a pm to them with no response.

A pm has been issued and this thread is closed.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.