Performance Boats Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The official Drunk Post !!!!!!

4K views 42 replies 14 participants last post by  Admin2 
#1 ·
This will be the thread where you can post to eliminate Drunk Dialing and you can drunk post so you dont have to edit your posts in the morning !!!! :D:D:D

#12 ·
Figures you would be proud of that one.

Oh I love how much you admire me.:D

You must love all the attention you get here on the boards. Or you wouldn't have 20 somethings posts per day. Look, Im not here to play with you. I know if I hurt your feelings again I may end up on another vacation.

Talk to you later Mr. Ultra. If you see me at the river come by and if I have a beer left in the cooler, I'll throw you one, and I might try not to aim at your head.

Before you get all huffy puffy remember, Im just a guy on the internet to you.;)

Later

#17 ·
i almost started a new thread cause i couldn't find this one......

I have this friend she found out her husband was cheating on her. she was going to get a divorce/spilt etc. Now she is thinking of staying becuase she does not want to put up with the bull of having to move out, spilt things up etc. But she is misseribale. She only sticks around for the sex. Hates the sight of him etc.

I dont want to pry but f**K come one. I love this girl like my sister. What do you say to someone like that?

It will be OK? NO it wont. you cant do that. LOL

#21 ·
Unedited version

Now why don't you head back to the political sandbox where you belong.
So you were advocating the use of a weapon and encouraging him to do so....and it's no secret that you despise RT, Me and many others on here....sounds like liberal mentality to me. I think you should get a vacation to think about your encouragement, though it may be sarcastic, to take his own life. There needs to be a line drawn and I think you crossed it.

Please report to the nearest mod for processing.

#23 ·
Then why take it down?

#42 ·
hmmm...

Until you do that sht in front of someones ole lady and they fock you up. Then they will be the ones laughing. You do that sht in front of my baby, i'd kick out your tail lights (have done it before, will do it again). I have an 06 mega cab also, and have replaced one of the tail lights at $80 a piece, you wont be laughing.

Why do you say that? I feel that its highly disrespectful when someone goes around blasting those horns just so that they could laugh. You do it around me, I dont care at all, as one of my employees has one and he blasts it as he passes on his way home. Im just saying, that if you did it while my baby was around (165db will damage a kids hearing), then some shts going down. This guy said he drives up and down Main St blasting it and just laughing as people jump.

...yep, Im the violent one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.