Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I would start one since it didn't get mentioned in the heading for the section.

·
Registered
498 Posts
So justfloatin', you up for going out there this weekend still?
Yea, Sat or Sun.

I am thinking about taking my kid to the snow for the first time. But I think next weekend will be better for the snow.

is this site running slow for you? there is a delay when I start typing.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I'm thinking Saturday would be better for me. I'll check with John and see if he wants to go.

·
IDGAF
2,872 Posts
Yea, Sat or Sun.

I am thinking about taking my kid to the snow for the first time. But I think next weekend will be better for the snow.

is this site running slow for you? there is a delay when I start typing.
I dont think the site is slow... I think you should look inwards for that answer...... LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter #8
At least I don't have a Badburn...........................that's all I could come up with....lol

·
just a member
614 Posts
I'm in for anytime on Saturday. Sunday is 49er football day. Grads, I'm thinking about bringing a guy from work to Mark & Monicas. He's a big football fan and has never been there.

G

·
Discussion Starter #11
I'm in for anytime on Saturday. Sunday is 49er football day. Grads, I'm thinking about bringing a guy from work to Mark & Monicas. He's a big football fan and has never been there.
Sounds cool! We're playing Tampa Bay at 1:05 P.M. We'll meet you guys there. So what time Saturday?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Anytime around noon is fine with me.
Don't ask John to make a decision; just tell him where and when and he's happy:p:)
I'm thinking 11:00, 12:00 or 1:00 at the latest.

G

·
Discussion Starter #14
We are meeting at S.O.S. Marine at 11 a.m. if anyone else wants to go. I will post pics later.

·
Registered
981 Posts
ok ok ive heard alot about this pastie cove on the board.. but i have never actually been in that area as far as i know unless im calling it somethin else.. I know the lake quite well from years of bass fishing, but never heard of this place on the lake...

Im ready to take a trip... how to get there from granite bay launch?

·
Banned
49 Posts
ok ok ive heard alot about this pastie cove on the board.. but i have never actually been in that area as far as i know unless im calling it somethin else.. I know the lake quite well from years of bass fishing, but never heard of this place on the lake...

Im ready to take a trip... how to get there from granite bay launch?
This was posted on another website...hope it helps.

·
Registered
981 Posts
much appreciated!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts