Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
I'd like to see 100 mph lake boat, there aren't too many of those, unless they're on EBAY. Where can I buy one????:D:D
I think Craig's List gets its' fair share as well. ;)

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I'd like to see 100 mph lake boat, there aren't too many of those, unless they're on EBAY. Where can I buy one????:D:D
My post said "Official RaceBoat" but if it is a 100 MPH "lake Boat" you are looking for.... then look no further, you supposedly are finishing the one in this ad below and from what I understand it is a "BAD ASS" boat!!!

"77 Brendella Hondo Pantera, I know but its for sale. I am only asking what I have into it. So I bought for $4500 with stainless impeller and cost me over $700 in gas to go get and I sold the impeller for $300 so I am asking $5000 for this BAD ASS boat. I have just come to the decision that I am going to a pickle fork. So anyone that has seen this sled can vouch for the work. art, condition and appeal of this boat. SERIOUSLY on a scale from 1-10 this boat is an honest 10! You need gauges and a motor and depending on the motor will obviously depend on how fast you go but It is rigged to do 110MPH yes I said it, 110 MPH."

No commissions necessary, just glad to help out.... :)hand

·
BIG member
1,406 Posts
We need some more jet boat repellant here :D 2 large bags please :D

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
From my experience, I doubt anyone could run 100mph or would want to in an 18ft boat at that lake. I've been going out there since 86.;)
Early in the morning on weekends, or late in the day, and lots of times during the weekdays. Really only bad at peak times on the weekends and when the monsoons blow in.... I've been out there in storms where I was nervous in a 30'er. :D

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thats why we go Friday after work. for the most part you can find water to run in. And there is usually a flatty with us thats running 100. It just depends on what boat he brings. Hes (EX CANYONPSI) always selling and buying different v-drives

·
"It's HONDO, honey"
1,724 Posts
I just bought one on RDP:D
I bought one to its a "Coleman" theyve been around forever and they build some onshore stuff too :D:)hand

·
Registered
237 Posts
What jordy said. I was out there two months ago in my picklefork and at 7:00 in the morning, nobody was out there. Doesnt seem to get busy out there till closer to 10:00. But by then its time to head to humbug and drink:D

Dan

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Thats why we go Friday after work. for the most part you can find water to run in. And there is usually a flatty with us thats running 100. It just depends on what boat he brings. Hes (EX CANYONPSI) always selling and buying different v-drives
Hey Keven:)hand Whats Matt driving now? He was in the yellow SS boat. Whats he driving now? I always liked the white & yellow Cheyenne or was it a Stealth.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Hey Keven:)hand Whats Matt driving now? He was in the yellow SS boat. Whats he driving now? I always liked the white & yellow Cheyenne or was it a Stealth.
That boat in the picture was three or four boats ago and it never road right.Right now he has a blue cole tr2 and a GN boat with a psi blown injected deal. The Cole is run in the 90s and still dailing it in and I have no idea what the GN boat is running

1 - 19 of 19 Posts