Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I had slowly been putting parts together to put on to my cruiser and they turned out quite nice. I added a Dart single plane manifold after powdercoating it with what they call "extreme chrome" which turned out better than expected and then added the tall polished angled valve covers with red anodized breathers to fit a set of comp cams gold rocker arms. Originally the motor had the stock stamped steel rockers with non adjustable valve train. ARP sells a set of studs specifically for the gen VI motors to convert them to adjustable valve train because the studs that screw into the heads on a Gen VI are 3/8 -16 on the bottom and then 7/16 standard on the top. And then to top it off I locked out the MSD distributor. Gave it a test run this afternoon at Lake Hodges and it picked up 100 rpm. Not bad for basically aesthetic items.
Previously it had the stock GM dual plane aluminum manifold with the heat crossover for a car.

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
I'll be dipped in dog sheeeit! did'nt even know you had two boats, what kind of hull is you fresh jewelry sitting in? Nice!
Todd

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be dipped in dog sheeeit! did'nt even know you had two boats, what kind of hull is you fresh jewelry sitting in? Nice!
Todd
It is 87 21' Eliminator Mojave Daycruiser. It only goes about 60, but it's got a stabin cabin...:D

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
My uncle had a red-n-grey one we spent alot of time in as a kid out @ Havasu
Comfortable boat!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good. To bad we wont see you on the 4th.
dude I know..... really who plans a wedding on the 4th of july weekend..... this guy is gonna get a load of sh*t for it by the end of this weekend....:|err

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
married on a holiday weekend? dudes balls are already in her purse and they aint even tied the knot yet
did I tell you about the this guys bachelor party debacle.... ask me about it sometime over beers at the river.... the only thing I can say is... this guy is in for a world of hurt

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
It didn't look like this did it???? I bought this one from some guy in sun city about 4 or 5 years ago
Dayum! that looks just like my uncles old boat! when he sold it it was to a guy in Riverside! who knows? maybe the same boat. all i know is, there is a repair on the driver side @ the rear corner in the red, that is the only repair i did on his boat at the time! he kept it pristeen!
Nice boat!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Dayum! that looks just like my uncles old boat! when he sold it it was to a guy in Riverside! who knows? maybe the same boat. all i know is, there is a repair on the driver side @ the rear corner in the red, that is the only repair i did on his boat at the time! he kept it pristeen!
Nice boat!
Thanks bud, I do believe this is repair back there, very hard to tell though. I bet it is the same boat. It used to have a turbo motor in it.

·
TEN THIRTY ONE
1,293 Posts
Widow I'll think of you when I dig into my cooler this weekend. Oh BTW the cruiser looks nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts