1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,916 Posts
i bought a boat from him few yrs ago.......rest in peace steve....god speed"

·
Late Start-er
786 Posts
Steve was a big help to me. I bought lots of parts from him over the years and got advice along with them. He was a wealth of knowledge and was always willing to help out. I enjoyed having lunch with him when he was passing thru Fresno delivering parts all over the state. Got to hear lots of great stories.

RIP
JT

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Boaters,
I am posting on behalf of my father, Steve McElroy. Many of you know him. He has been a part of the boating community for over 50 years.

Sadly, he passed away on October 9th, 2018.

HIS FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE LISTED BELOW.

My family and I are devastated. Our Father was our glue, our foundation and our rock. He was an amazing human being. I have never known a more patient, loving or helpful man. His presence brightened an entire room. His life experiences were shared through his unique and memorable story telling. Everyone has heard a Steve McElroy classic! Everything he worked and lived for was proof of his love for his family!
My siblings and I are privileged to have had him as our father. Blessed to have shared so many years with him and honored to be his kin.
I not only lost my Daddy, I lost one of my best friends.
I am the luckiest girl in the world-cause u are my Daddy and I am your daughter forever!

For those who had the privilege to race, boat, work or just simply know my Father, you are welcome to attend his funeral.

SATURDAY OCTOBER 27th 2018
AT 1PM
ROSE HILLS CEMETERY at SKY ROSE CHAPEL
3888 WORKMAN MILL ROAD
WHITTIER, CA 90601

*DINNER RECEPTION IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING CEREMONY.
A map and location will be provided at the service.

A viewing is also being held for those who are unable to attend the funeral:
FRIDAY OCTOBER 26th 2018
6pm to 8:30pm

Sincerely, Jordana McElroy

Attachments

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Boaters,
I am posting on behalf of my father, Steve McElroy. Many of you know him. He has been a part of the boating community for over 50 years.

Sadly, he passed away on October 9th, 2018.

HIS FUNERAL ARRANGEMENTS ARE LISTED BELOW.

My family and I are devastated. Our Father was our glue, our foundation and our rock. He was an amazing human being. I have never known a more patient, loving or helpful man. His presence brightened an entire room. His life experiences were shared through his unique and memorable story telling. Everyone has heard a Steve McElroy classic! Everything he worked and lived for was proof of his love for his family!
My siblings and I are privileged to have had him as our father. Blessed to have shared so many years with him and honored to be his kin.
I not only lost my Daddy, I lost one of my best friends.
I am the luckiest girl in the world-cause u are my Daddy and I am your daughter forever!

For those who had the privilege to race, boat, work or just simply know my Father, you are welcome to attend his funeral.

SATURDAY OCTOBER 27th 2018
AT 1PM
ROSE HILLS CEMETERY at SKY ROSE CHAPEL
3888 WORKMAN MILL ROAD
WHITTIER, CA 90601

*DINNER RECEPTION IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING CEREMONY.
A map and location will be provided at the service.

A viewing is also being held for those who are unable to attend the funeral:
FRIDAY OCTOBER 26th 2018
6pm to 8:30pm

Sincerely, Jordana McElroy
​ Bump-er up for a "good guy" - RIP Steve !!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts