Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Slower Than You
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to bring notice to how unbelievably nice and generous peeps here are with their time and generosity.I dont know shadow or havasu1986 at all.Yet they both have offered me incredible generosity and their valuable time for nothing.Thanks to them and everyone here for being outstanding and willing to help out total strangers.It seems to be a common theme here.It is a brilliant shining light in this sometimes shitstorm of life.

Thank you all.:)

PS Thanks to the MANY who offered their help.:)

PSS Beers are coming to the both of yous.:)devil

·
Unhyphenated American
1,915 Posts
When I saw the title of the thread I thought it was sarcasm! Its a fact, there are a lot of great people on these forums. I have made some great lifelong friends around here! :)

·
Huntington Beach Havasu
2,046 Posts
In the channel yesterday the guy next to me explains he got a flat on his boat trailer going to Windsor. A stranger stops and lets him use his spare tire. His family was out on the water with smiles.
Yes there is a lot of good people!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I just wanted to bring notice to how unbelievably nice and generous peeps here are with their time and generosity.I dont know shadow or havasu1986 at all.Yet they both have offered me incredible generosity and their valuable time for nothing.Thanks to them and everyone here for being outstanding and willing to help out total strangers.It seems to be a common theme here.It is a brilliant shining light in this sometimes shitstorm of life.

Glad i could help,i can't speak for Bobby but he is one hell of a nice guy and sure he was glad to lend a hand also.

·
Slower Than You
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There was a thread awhile back @ RDP where someones parents were stranded somewhere.Their son started a thread axin for help.Right away someone offered their help and took care of the prob.OUTSTANDING!!! Sorry i did a search and came up blank.If anyone remembered who this was they need to be recognized.So cool.:)

·
Premium Member
3,000 Posts
Think it was Denny (skyskier) looking for help as his folks' moho had an issue. Mark (titties and beer) went to the aid somewhere in the Lake Powell area.

Carl

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,027 Posts
That used to be someone's avatar back in the old days. Whose was it?

·
Registered
6,017 Posts

Thanks...:)hand Just got home. I will PM you my address.

·
Marine Organism
12,803 Posts
"It is a brilliant shining light in this sometimes shitstorm of life?" Drunk posting always seems like a good idea at the time.:)sphss
:D It happens! :D

I don't know if it started because of Maratime Law or what, but boaters are some of the coolest people I've ever met.
I agree. Met some really nice folks on the water! :)

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Tpc

That used to be someone's avatar back in the old days. Whose was it?
I think it was TPC's, back in the ol' HB days.......Speaking of ol HB days, does anyone ever hear from Ali, "topless"? If you do, ask her to PM me. I know a single mom moving to her area to allow her daughter to go to the local college and thought Ali could sorta show her the highs and lows.......Ray

·
Premium Member
1,805 Posts
I don't know if it started because of Maratime Law or what, but boaters are some of the coolest people I've ever met.
At one time or another i have been involved in drag racing, motocross and circle boat racing and a little of the car show scene. Most of my closest friends are a result of a casual,how are you? on a sandbar.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.