Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
That was really cool Johnny! You had the whole beach on their feet cheering for you. I know everyone was proud of how you ran...now it's time for some beers tonight!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Barron Sprint? Tell us more! Or link my stupid self!

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
You are quite right...Barron put together by the Bolt Nazi...boat was built for one reason...capture the ass of one Flat Ratty by "I'm Rick King Bitch"..on the back it said "King Stomper"...and the Bolt did break off King last year in Needles...but the ironic part is...it took Rick King power to do it...haha...

So Johnny...great job....so fun to watch a guy that has no racing experience enjoy himself all weekend...good times for shore..

·
Registered
103 Posts
Good job numb nuts, thanks to John Lane aka Spud Pilot for holding Johnny's hand...... we will have the pig pen shirts available shortly, Dave is wearing one in the above pick, done with sharpie Ha... verrrry nice
T

·
Miss Chevois Rayson
329 Posts
Tanx fellas

It was such a great time.. thanks to Chris Kenner for hooking me up with all the safety gear. Spud Pilot for all the help man, I really owe him one. Cooderbob for keepin all my nuts tight. Rattle Can Do for the duck tape K 999 crew for the ratchet strap to hold gas tank in. Speedbumb for all the help,Moffit and Bratton for the lube, Air Design for lettin me use the shop any time. Tuck n Roll Terry for all the support. And it was great meeting all the other racers and to the deer I killed with the boat on the way here damn you were tasty.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
I think the classic was me walking over to Fred Hart...he says "Mike, who's drivin the Barron?"...I say's "Johnny Evans, why?"....He say's..."is it the dude in the coveralls and cowboy boots?"....I say's "No,...he's the crew chief, Cooterbob"...the look on his face was priceless...he says.."Wheew, that's a relief"...I say's..."Not really...have ya met Johnny?"....

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
It was such a great time.. thanks to Chris Kenner for hooking me up with all the safety gear. Spud Pilot for all the help man, I really owe him one. Cooderbob for keepin all my nuts tight. Rattle Can Do for the duck tape K 999 crew for the ratchet strap to hold gas tank in. Speedbumb for all the help,Moffit and Bratton for the lube, Air Design for lettin me use the shop any time. Tuck n Roll Terry for all the support. And it was great meeting all the other racers and to the deer I killed with the boat on the way here damn you were tasty.
Johnny..........good job, it was a pleasure working with you!!

Cheers.........:airplane:

·
Registered
290 Posts
Johnny, it was great meeting you and cooterbob. You guys were a riot, and by far the fan favorite!! See you crazys soon I'm sure.

·
Miss Chevois Rayson
329 Posts
yep

Those dang orange balls you guys put out there really screw up a good race..:shock:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.