Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you want to know the value of the mainstream media?

Let's just compare Watergate vs Benghazi for your prime example.
Listening on a tapped phone and lying gets a president to resign (not a finger was scratched during this incident)
while
Ignoring security requests and allowing the brutal slaughter of our ambassador and others then blatantly lying about it, leaves the responsible party running for president.

·
Urban Cougar Trapper
976 Posts
More the reason behind my thinking that NoMatter who is elected , the world stage has been set , notice how you never hear about the World Banks ? and where is all the Gold to back up our currency ? We are being setup to fail as a nation on a grand scale by those set to profit from it ...and it's not going to stop until SHTF and then it's gonna be a long ride

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

Listening on a tapped phone and lying gets a president to resign (not a finger was scratched during this incident)
while
Ignoring security requests and allowing the brutal slaughter of our ambassador and others then blatantly lying about it, leaves the responsible party running for president.
Doc, the watch dog media is dead. My grandsons generation knows more about the Kardashians than their Bill of Rights...BBD

·
Registered
115 Posts

while
That is very true Doc but I would add not just running for president but actually getting (re)elected to the office of president. As you have noted here before, unfortunately, many of the ignorant that voted for this fraud would have done so even with complete and accurate information.:)sphss

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Doc... you are not giving credit where credit is due. :wink2:
Thanks to the mainstream media, there is at least one individual who is constantly learning of "major issues, gross incompetence, and reckless neglect" ....

Obama says he learned of Clinton using private email through news reports

President Obama learned about IRS scandal via media, senior adviser tells 'Fox News Sunday'

Video Montage: Obama Learns About All His Scandals From Media
"I believe we learned about them through the reports..."

And this list goes on and on and on.......
Thank Goodness for our Mainstream Media otherwise the POTUS would appear very foolish, uncaring, and grossly uninformed :dunno::duh:

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Her ya go Shue....just for your viewing pleasure......I can not help to believe you are somehow related to the fine women.. :)sphss
Wow!!! Typical libtard. I just felt my IQ drop below 100. :)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Oh please, tell us more...:wink2:

who dresses you??

gotta give props to Eliminator for keeping you on staff.
It's always a good thing to hire the "challenged".

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
George W Bush cropped out of New York Times front cover image of Selma march

George W Bush cropped out of New York Times front cover image of Selma march :no:
The former Republican president took part in Saturday's march across the Edmund Pettus Bridge in Selma, Alabama to mark 50 years since one of the bloodiest episodes in America's civil rights movement.

But the photograph on the front page of Sunday's New York Times, which showed Barack and Michelle Obama leading the anniversary march, appeared to cut the Bushes from the right-hand side of the image.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Seems the Dems have a real problem with pictures.

"If you think to that iconic picture of her (Hillary) on a C-17 flying to Libya – she has sunglasses on and she has her handheld device in her hand – we have no emails from that day. In fact, we have no emails from that trip," Gowdy said on CBS's "Face the Nation."

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Hildabeast didn't have any e mails from that trip to Libya because her I Phone battery went dead. She used it up her elect shaver shaving her mustache .:stir: What a surprise... We will never see all of her e mails because she is above the law and no one seems to give a crap besides a few of us, and we don't count...

Steve

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
George W Bush cropped out of New York Times front cover image of Selma march :no:
Go figure that. A bias press. How about that one "shrew" or "jimsplace", ram, U26, et al libtards? No bias in that, is there? Bunch of fucking hacks!!!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
BTW referring to the NYT from page, instead of late edition, it should say "racist addition". That's all I see.

Quote from my Bloody Sunday thread. I don't blame you for not posting. I don't give a fuck if some one calls me a racist. If wanting Dr. Ben Carson for POTUS is racist, I'll wear it with pride!!!

I like what the black woman says @ 3:50: "Get the heck off of our shoulder, get to work!"

I would have liked to hear the rest of what she has to say... but they cut it for a reason I bet.

Also notice what bone head Bill Plante says "There is a lot still to be done around here." Really? Over 80% in Selma is black. The mayor is black. So you can imagine the city council and the chief of police and other departments.

As what is left to be done? Idiot!!! :)sphss

Selma, "Bloody Sunday" civil rights march 50th anniversary - CBS News

1 - 19 of 19 Posts