Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So our great leader,the one who opposes offshore drilling, is giving a Brazilian oil company a few billion dollars for thier offshore drilling ventures. the funny thing is one day before the announcement Soros sold all of his stock in that very same company. Reports are that he had 25% of his wealth in that same company. Sounds like insider trading to me. This has got to be the most crooked administration we have ever seen. Can't wait for the FBI to finaly start investigating this admin. I think O would look good staring out a set of bars screaming while Bubba offshore drills his ass.:D What a piece of shit! Why not invest 10 Bil in offshore drilling here and create jobs and lower energy cost's. What gives him the authority to invest our money( that we don't have!) in foriegn buisnesses.:)sphss

http://www.examiner.com/x-17004-Dallas-County-Republican-Examiner~y2009m8d20-A-third-Bush-term--Obama-to-invest-10-Billion-in-offshore-drilling

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Damn that George Bush!:|err:|err:|err:p:)hand

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
But Ultra says there is no connection between Soros and HusseinO........:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But Ultra says there is no connection between Soros and HusseinO........:)hand:)hand
Yeah that's why the White House will not release the visitors lists or phone records. Hell I bet half his calls are with Soros. Ultra is a loon. If a revolution ever starts he'll probobly be one of the first to be exterminated.:)bulb This ought to piss him off. I'm sure he's building his hiding place as we speak.:D

·
Floatin dirty
4,831 Posts
And they thought that guy Blagoiovich was bad for just trying to get a little kickback on an appointment...Chicago politics at its finest...Funny also, Chicago is the central hub in the U.S. for the majority of narcotic trafficking in our country.

·
1,512 Posts
They are joined at the hip. Soros sneezes and Rahm or the Chimp are there with a tissue.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts