Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you better off than four years ago?

LOL,it appears zero's not,his 2008 return was 2 1/2 million and 2011 is $789,000.Damn he is not even good for himself.:hmmm:

Don't you feel sorry for him,since we pick up the tab for everything I believe he will survive.:))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
1,591 Posts

LOL,it appears zero's not,his 2008 return was 2 1/2 million and 2011 is $789,000.Damn he is not even good for himself.:hmmm:

Don't you feel sorry for him,since we pick up the tab for everything I believe he will survive.:))ThumbsDwn
And he only paid 20.5 % of his income to taxes. He needs to pay his "FAIR SHARE". Quote the CIC

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
2008 is when everyone bought his book.

I'm tired of hearing about fair shares. How about having a fair tax instead? Why am I paying property tax so somebody's kid can go to school and they get a federal tax rate deduction as well? A personal choice should not yield a benefit.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

2008 was the income from his book. (The only private sector funds he has ever drawn except for slinging dope and hand out's from Soros)
Don't worry, He'll make millions from the greasing Soros will give him on the Brazilian oil royalties.
(Brazilian imports to the USA have DOUBLED since the "Gulf Moratorium")

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts

Hey, this recession has hurt everyone.

And he only paid 20.5 % of his income to taxes. He needs to pay his "FAIR SHARE". Quote the CIC
I guess he doesn't pay tax on his expense accounts and perks.

(Brazilian imports to the USA have DOUBLED since the "Gulf Moratorium")
Hmm, I didn't see that. Did you get my PM?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Hmm, I didn't see that. Did you get my PM?
Yes.

They are a big outfit, probably a pretty decent job!
BUT, some of those land owners can be "combative" with Co. Reps!

(We do a lot of work for them back East)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts