Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so manly I don't have a problem admitting that I watch that show.

Its so focking retarded how can you not watch it? Last night they showed the July 4th Havasu episode. Feather laced coozy's? gimme a break. That fat dude was wearing eye makeup. Is that shit for real? Is that how people with stupid money act? Coto is down the street from us, I used to want to live there, but if thats the crap that goes on behind those gate, NFW. My son has run in to a few of the peeps on the show, said they were just as loud and obnoxious as they are on tv.

The booby factor isn't bad at times. And that 30yr old blonde who married her Nascar grandpa sugardaddy is hot. But to leave the old dude doing chemo in the hospital while she went to Bass Lake for the 4th? I would have sent her packing...ok maybe not :D

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I'm so manly I don't have a problem admitting that I watch that show.

Its so focking retarded how can you not watch it? Last night they showed the July 4th Havasu episode. Feather laced coozy's? gimme a break. That fat dude was wearing eye makeup. Is that shit for real? Is that how people with stupid money act? Coto is down the street from us, I used to want to live there, but if thats the crap that goes on behind those gate, NFW. My son has run in to a few of the peeps on the show, said they were just as loud and obnoxious as they are on tv.

The booby factor isn't bad at times. And that 30yr old blonde who married her Nascar grandpa sugardaddy is hot. But to leave the old dude doing chemo in the hospital while she went to Bass Lake for the 4th? I would have sent her packing...ok maybe not :D
I know, I know you're all SO surprised that I'm responding. :D

The coozies are Floozie Coozies and have been around for years. I got some for my 22nd bday from my mom, 9 years ago. They're fun, get over it. :D

The guy wearing makeup is homosexual, so he probably was wearing makeup.

The 30 year old never married the Nascar grandpa, they were only engaged. His daughters were there with him and I've never been in the situation and I don't know if I would miss my annual family vacation to Powell to get away and be with my family that I hadn't seen in a while. Like I said, never been in the situation so I'm not so sure I would hold it against her either way.

Just my .02 or $2.00 worth.

Glad you're watching the show to help the ratings. :D :D :D

Carry on. :D

·
Registered
785 Posts
LOL !
those are all transplants...i doubt they are native....
just go to opa's and you can see all the plastic people..

the native locals hang out at cooks... course you probably already know that.;)

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
i watched it with my wife 1 time , let's just say we don't think much of it and if that's how women are around those parts of cali, keep em there;) money can't buy class and integrity:)bulb

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
LOL !
those are all transplants...i doubt they are native....
just go to opa's and you can see all the plastic people..

the native locals hang out at cooks... course you probably already know that.;)
Funny, my neice has plastic and hangs out at Opas. :D

Cooks is cool, but Daly's is more my style.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I know, I know you're all SO surprised that I'm responding. :D

The coozies are Floozie Coozies and have been around for years. I got some for my 22nd bday from my mom, 9 years ago. They're fun, get over it. :D

The guy wearing makeup is homosexual, so he probably was wearing makeup.

The 30 year old never married the Nascar grandpa, they were only engaged. His daughters were there with him and I've never been in the situation and I don't know if I would miss my annual family vacation to Powell to get away and be with my family that I hadn't seen in a while. Like I said, never been in the situation so I'm not so sure I would hold it against her either way.

Just my .02 or $2.00 worth.

Glad you're watching the show to help the ratings. :D :D :D

Carry on. :D
My wife hates it, but won't leave the room if i'm watching it.
It's better than 90% of the other reality shows, plus they mix in a little boating here and there.

·
Registered
169 Posts
I tivo it and watch it all the time. I think the fat dude bats the other way, plus who wears a polo shirt at Havasu in the summer? Good show for entertainment. there was a thread about this last week. The older man with cancer passed away in September.

Do all rich people have f*cked up kids? One of the two decent kids out of the whole bunch that goes to Berkeley now wants to come home, do nothing, and get paid a grip. The other one, Vicki's daughter, who goes to nursing school at Azusa Pacific, is sort of regular. Looks like she gained a freshman 50lbs! Damn, I'm glad I was poor growing up. :D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
I tivo it and watch it all the time. I think the fat dude bats the other way, plus who wears a polo shirt at Havasu in the summer? Good show for entertainment. there was a thread about this last week. The older man with cancer passed away in September.

Do all rich people have f*cked up kids? One of the two decent kids out of the whole bunch that goes to Berkeley now wants to come home, do nothing, and get paid a grip. The other one, Vicki's daughter, who goes to nursing school at Azusa Pacific, is sort of regular. Looks like she gained a freshman 50lbs! Damn, I'm glad I was poor growing up. :D
:D:)gay:( i've never herd a heterosexual man say something like that,lol.

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
I refuse to watch TV that kills brain cells.....

Lived in that area and worked in that area for a couple year and I don't miss the surroundings and most of the peoples attitude:):)hand

On a side note Pavillions always had some hot Milfs walking around during lunch...lol

·
Registered
785 Posts
Funny, my neice has plastic and hangs out at Opas. :D

Cooks is cool, but Daly's is more my style.
service at daily's is a little bit slow..layout is odd... not a bad place ,been there a few times.

beautiful women at opa's.. but after 3 minutes listening..... you will have a headache..
..LOL !

oc house wife's is kind of like an adult version of laguna beach..nothing like what it is really is...

the house wifes chick didn't even know who the racers were ..
typical...pit doilly.. feel bad for the guy...
she must be a tornado in the sack....

·
Registered
884 Posts
It is a train wreck show.
You don’t want to watch, but once it is on, you have to watch to see how strange it gets.

·
naplesimage.com
41 Posts
I met one of those chicks last year. She was totally not interested in anything I had to say after I told her I'd never seen the show.

She had so much botox in her face I thought it was gonna pop. Seriously didn't look human- had a hard plastic look. Gotta luv hollyweird.

·
adjones419
1,064 Posts
Do all rich people have f*cked up kids? One of the two decent kids out of the whole bunch that goes to Berkeley now wants to come home, do nothing, and get paid a grip. The other one, Vicki's daughter, who goes to nursing school at Azusa Pacific, is sort of regular. Looks like she gained a freshman 50lbs! Damn, I'm glad I was poor growing up.
I think it's because they don't have any sense of responsibility or accountability. They're worthless. That show absolutely disgusts me, but my girlfriend watches it every week. The Real Housewives of Atlanta was even worse.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Total train wreck, they have no idea how repulsive they really are. Sad actually.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hmm..interesting take....Annual family boating trip or stay with my fiance while she is in the hospital....don't really even see a decision in that one...my .02

1 - 20 of 80 Posts