Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you righty sheep ever wonder who and what you are really fighting for? Surely you can't be naive enough to believe the GOPs propeganda and rhetoric (well you probably can JD:)sphss). Do you ever wonder who you righty sheep play the role of useful idiot for? You don't have to wonder anymore. Thanks to your friends at the Supreme Court, unrestricted donations to super PACs are now allowed and here is a list of some of Romney's biggest donors complete with what they want for their money.

Right-Wing Billionaires Behind Mitt Romney | Politics News | Rolling Stone

It's pretty interesting, all these guys want different things, none of them good for the US or the common American. But as you all know the real golden rule, he with the gold makes the rules and these guys have a lot of fucking gold.:yes: I would say it is sad, what America has become, but it has always been this way. You need to look no further than one of the biggest motivators for the American Revolution. Were you thinking freedom? Well that's not it, the real motivtion was greed. See hardly ever mentioned in history books that portray the founding fathers as god like heroes, the real founding fathers were people just like you and me. And these people owed a shit lot amount of money to English banks. Old George Washington used to remodel Mt Vernon every couple of years so it would be in the most modern style. He owed thousands of dollars to ENglish banks, so much so it was probably impossible for him to ever pay it back. And he wasn't alone. Most of the founding fathers carried huge amounts of debt. So what to do? Have a revolution and then you don't have to pay the money back. And if you super patriotic righties don't believe me look it up. You see, our country always has been about greed so these billionaires trying to buy the election is nothing new. In fact, you could say it is the American way.:))THumbsUp

·
1,512 Posts
It must suck being poor.:))eek:))

See the thread emocrats-just-cant-win-without-cheating

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Outstanding article :))THumbsUp These guys mentioned in the article Ram posted are the ones who are on public record giving millions to buy the presidency... The really evil story is who are the secret donors that Romney will not disclose ??? Foreign? War profiteers? Religious cult ? That my fellow voters is why Weird Willard Romney is not to be trusted ! He is hiding the plotters. The Corporate Fascist take over of America is what these asshole powerfreaks want to accomplish in Nov.............That is why Obama is really the lesser of two evils and hopefully will win when Americans see the need to stop this obvious corporate fascist coup. Down with corporate fascism :))ThumbsDwn Down with Romney :))ThumbsDwn

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Outstanding article :))THumbsUp These guys mentioned in the article Ram posted are the ones who are on public record giving millions to buy the presidency... The really evil story is who are the secret donors that Romney will not disclose ??? Foreign? War profiteers? Religious cult ? That my fellow voters is why Weird Willard Romney is not to be trusted ! He is hiding the plotters. The Corporate Fascist take over of America is what these asshole powerfreaks want to accomplish in Nov.............That is why Obama is really the lesser of two evils and hopefully will win when Americans see the need to stop this obvious corporate fascist coup. Down with corporate fascism :))ThumbsDwn Down with Romney :))ThumbsDwn
You can bet your ass the LDS church and Israel are probably ponying up any amount deamed necessary. Look at how much the LDS church spent in CA to defeat Prop 8. That was just the undercard for November.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Wow a Hit piece on conservatives by a far left liberal magazine

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My point is, this is like writing a story that says everyone who drinks water dies.
You don't get it. I'm not attacking these rich righties trying to buy the election. Lefties do it too, it's the American way. I am showing all the righties here what their boys want from the deal. What these guys want if Romney wins. I find it interesting and thought I would share it. You may not, and that's OK. You don't have to read it.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
You can bet your ass the LDS church and Israel are probably ponying up any amount deamed necessary. Look at how much the LDS church spent in CA to defeat Prop 8. That was just the undercard for November.

I think if this is the case and when this information and any efforts to hide this secret money is revealed Romneys chances of winning will be done....As they should be. American voters are still largely fair minded and do not like secret power plots of any kind.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think if this is the case and when this information and any efforts to hide this secret money is revealed Romneys chances of winning will be done....As they should be. Americans voters are still largely fair minded and do not like secret plots of any kind.
That's why they chose Obama over that whack job ultra right fascist pinup Palin. And when they see Romney stands for nothing except making the rich richer, they will cast their votes in favor of the Kenyan once again.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Doesn't mean it's not 100% true. Prove it wrong.

Tim Dickinson Is just a pathetic little Fag from San Francisco . Nothing in that article has any facts to it.

Its a hit piece plain and simple

·
Registered
760 Posts
Buying The Presidency?

Zero has a billion dollars in his war chest. He made six fund raisers last Friday, in Michigan, Minnesota and Illinois....fucking missed Wisconsin.

This week ZERO has been fund raising in California.

George Soros has given the Democrat part 400 Million dollars

Governor Walker takes over Wisconsin and they a 3 billion in debt, by the time of the recall election Wisconsin is 500 MILLION to the good.

Unions spent 30 million trying to recall Governor Walker.....

Buy the elections??? You Liberal Pukes don't get it. AMERICANS have spoken. They want a balanced budget. They want a responsible government.

Buying the presidency? I really think this election will be won on concepts. ZERO's concepts have failed.

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You Liberal Pukes don't get it. AMERICANS have spoken. They want a balanced budget. They want a responsible government.
No, you republitards don't get it. The GOP isn't going to help you get a balanced budget or responsible government. All they're going to do is remove your social services and cut taxes for the rich. Then they will run up the debt some more so they can convince the republitards to go along with even more social service cuts. Can you say goodbye middle class?

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
No one is denying there are rich lefties donating large sums to Obama, so what's your point?
The point is you had nothing to say when O was outraising McCaine 2 to 1 and buying the presidency in 2008 with the unions filling his coffers. Even after he lied and promised to use funds the same as McCaine. BUt then hypocracy is a norrmal trait from proven liars.:duh::duh:

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
The point is you had nothing to say when O was outraising McCaine 2 to 1 and buying the presidency in 2008 with the unions filling his coffers. Even after he lied and promised to use funds the same as McCaine. BUt then hypocracy is a norrmal trait from proven liars.:duh::duh:
Did you know me then or what I said, or do you just like to make shit up? It really doesn't matter because you obviously haven't read what has been posted in this thread.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Regardless of political affiliation, I think it is accurate to state that unregulated political money (Per the Citizens United ruling) will destroy our election process as it was originally designed to function. " Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth" A concept as described by Lincoln will in fact perish in a few months :))ThumbsDwn.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,962 Posts
Regardless of political affiliation, I think it is accurate to state that unregulated political money (Per the Citizens United ruling) will destroy our election process as it was originally designed to function. " Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth" A concept as described by Lincoln will in fact perish in a few months :))ThumbsDwn.
:))THumbsUp How many time have the people bought and paid for the "Government"? We have been taught that the Government works for the people, How did it become the government "Owns" the people? :))ThumbsDwn

·
Banned
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:))THumbsUp How many time have the people bought and paid for the "Government"? We have been taught that the Government works for the people, How did it become the government "Owns" the people? :))ThumbsDwn
The government has always owned the people. If you go all the way back to the Mayflower, there was a social contract called the "Mayflower Compact." This was a contract where the people elected to give up certain right to get some services and protections from "the government." That was the first social contract in American history. The latest social contract is the Constitution.

You have to realize American history as you are taught in school puts things in the best possible light. But if you dig a little deeper, you might be shocked what you find. Look at how the president is elected, with the electoral college. You know why that system was put in place? Because the framers (the richest and most powerful AMericans of the time) thought the American people were too stupid to pick the man to be President so the electoral college was a plan that could be used to override the people's wishes. The people's vote is nothing more than a suggestion how the electors should vote, and the electors are the one's that really elect the President. The government of the people, by the people, and for the people is bullshit propeganda to pacify the people. If you are pacified you are easier to control.

Look at how the system is set up. The Congress has the power to make laws that benefit themselves and their friends. You know damn well they do this. You know who their friends are? The people/groups/businesses that give them the most money. You don't own the government, they own you. You don't believe me, what happens if they want to reinstitute the draft? What happens if you get called but don't want to go? Tough shit, because the government owns your ass. And you have no control of the governemtn because you don't have the money to control shit (and I don't care if you are a millionaire, you still don't have enough money). Watch this:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts