Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the sanger back on the water again this past weekend. Replaced the 455 poncho with a 454 chevy. It would't have been possible without some of the fellow boaters on this forum,Great parts and excellent knowledge. Thanks again guys!

slotracer
PGF129
sleekcraft137
showrigger
rivertrash
gregb
JDG911

Attachments

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
interior

The seats are Wise brand, I built the rest around the seats. Seat base had to be angled back, center counsel houses diverter handle, ice chest, tools and stereo. 4 marine speakers one 10 inch sub 2 amps rockin! Resined coated all wood, had local upholster cut and sew patterns, wrapped myself.

Attachments

·
Short and stout
230 Posts
Black pearl

Ya we call this boat the black pearl as you never see it out of the shop. But were happy to see he finely got his balls of the mantel and takes it out. :)sphss To nice of a squirt gun to leave at home. Very beautiful boat in person. The best thing about it all is he built it all by his self, and a little b.s. support from his friends. :D

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Yea that is a sweet Sanger!... not familiar with the jet Sangers so much, I see there are no stringers in the boat at all or are they only mid-stringers for the engine? That sure makes the interior a bit easier to do. I would like to do my interior with carpet but get way too much water in it for that. I like the center console and the side panels, it all works real nice together.

Go Sanger!

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
That is one of the coolest Custom Sprints I have ever seen, for a lake boat ! You did very nice work. A friend of mine was just talking about it today on the river, Colorado River, so I had to take a peak. Sweet ride. Is that CFW or where ?

·
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That is one of the coolest Custom Sprints I have ever seen, for a lake boat ! You did very nice work. A friend of mine was just talking about it today on the river, Colorado River, so I had to take a peak. Sweet ride. Is that CFW or where ?
Thats Black Butte lake in Orland Ca. about an hour and a half north of sac. full this year, no noise restrictions, hot boat friendly!:D

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts