Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this was built on friday at the opening of the channel facing thompson bay... pretty cool, sure looks like a great place for a concert! I am guessing it has something to do with P3D this week.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Looks like what is described in the storyboards, so probably is for the movie...

·
Unhyphenated American
1,938 Posts
I am not sure I would use the word set! When I went by this afternoon she was mid barrel roll :D

Attachments

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Yep, when we went by it yesterday it was all focked up.

I didn't know it was for the movie, I thought it was the stage for the DCB Regatta where they were going to give the award for "Best Hair". :D

·
Angry White Dude
135 Posts
The set is a wet t shirt contest, piranha attack, people climbing on the scaffolding. Theres large hydraulics that tip the stage in the water during the shoot. They said they have commedians and entertainment to keep us entertained between shots. 1st - 3rd in the channel 3rd to 13th around the stage.

I'm launching today for the duration.

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
ill be launching tonight about 10pm when i get into town we are P125 see you all there

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
We just got back from dropping the boat off. The crew is very nice, almost strangely nice dududududu... (think Jaws theme music):)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts